How many tickets have you gotten since you became a driver??

Fess up, be honest!!

around $75 I think :(

I think it's 4.

3

Two for speeding....one for DUI One of the worst experiences that I have ever been through. Thank goodness none was hurt through my carelessness. Taught me a lasting lesson though.

0

but I'm due

zero

jinx
:umno:

1 when I was 18 for going through a yellow in a school zone or something like that.

On my record? None. I got one ticket fixed and did 8 hours of community service. I've been pulled over 3 times, 2 of these times in Texas.

Is this a good way to jinx yourself or what? no comment

None this year :umno:

Geez, I'm feeling like a horrible driver now! Okay, lemme see if I can remember all of them.

1 for running a red light (I had just taken medication for a head cold and I swear that thing was still green)
1 for speeding on the way to my grandfather's funeral.
1 for speeding on the way to my high school friend's funeral.
2 for general speeding when I lived in TN
2 for general speeding when I lived in VA (I tried to get away with one of them since I had two dozen donuts in my car on the way to church one morning!)

That makes 7...and I'm not sure if that is all... But, let's remember...I have been driving for 23 years! :D

Where is your fessin??? :D

none in the past 60 years or E-V-E-R.

1. Parking.
Parking as in necking or parking as in parking? :D

1. Parking.
Do you mean parking tickets too!??? I live in Philly...I've had too many parking tickets to count! It's just a way of life here.