Important Notice: NOMAM had been successful in breaking the PMS Code. Below are listed the accepted definitions for "PMS" 1. Pass My Shotgun :umno: :umno: :umno: 2. Psychotic Mood Shift :umno: 3. Perpetual Munching Spree :P 4 Puffy Midsection :? 5. People Make me Sick :moon: 6. Provide Me with Sweets 7. Pardon My Sobbing :cry: 8. Pimples May Surface :puke: 9. Pass My Sweat pants 10. Pissy Mood Syndrome :x 11. Plainly; Men Suck 12. Pack My Stuff :wavey: 13. Potential Murder Suspect :umno: x eleventy billion And remember Men...when it comes to wiminz: Money talks .... but Chocolate SINGS

They've had it in for us mins with that thing since the get-go. Why do you think the M in PMS stands for Menstrual? (yes, and I am proud to go to the penalty box for that one!)

G Dawg music
Preach it brother Dawg! Can I get an Amen??

Pure Male Stupidity. :teehee:

Shining Star
You nailed it :D

Why is that when men are cranky we're supposed to try to find out what's up, but a woman is PMS'ing.

Maybe if your woman is cranky, you're being an ass.

I think on occasion I can agree with that.

I think this phrase answers all my lingering questions: 11. Plainly; Men Suck

Please Make it Stop. Works nicely at several levels in this thread.