Hi, 35 years old woman, with a skin discoloration, called melasma. I have ugly brown stains on my cheeks, nose and forehead. My face is really sensitive, and sun is the worst thing that ever happend to my skin. Could it be the cause of melasma? And how to fight it? Anybody with a same problem? Must say that I`m also pregnant and afraid to use any kinds of products.

Hi, had a same problem and have to say that melasma is a very common skin disorder. Melasma is mostly connected with the female hormones estrogen and progesterone. Sun exposure could be the cause of your problem. But, you`re pregnant and melasma could disappear after pregnancy. Or it may remain for many years there. A combination of tretinoin and a bleaching cream containing hydroquinone worked for me. Maybe even some chemical peels or topical steroid creams. If nothing else works, a laser treatments will surely remove the dark pigment of your face. Avoid the sun and use daily sunscreen in the future!

hello
what kind of tretinoin did you use? topical or oral?
best regrads