Will this post skin freezing spot, that became darker, after the facial treatment, disappear. The skin was supposed to dry up, and eventually w/in days fall off, resulting in little or no skin discoloration left behind. So , now I am left after the freezing facial treatment with a very dark mole like spot. Will this disappear following this skin freezing treatment? Otherwise what can I do now about this very dark size of a dime, mole like brown spot NOW on my forehead. I just want to go run and hide, but have no where to hide from this big brown dot on my forehead. Help!!!

http://i57.tinypic.com/1fy5jo.jpg

A tiny part of the brown came off, and there is healthy pink skin I see under the brown ugly spot on my forehead, from the Big Freeze, also they gave me a derm referral . I am waiting for them to double check this. I hear some become cancerous. I spent many years swimming laps in the sun. From 8 to 30 w/o sunscreen. From 30 to now, always with sunscreen 70 spf or higher on face and skin to but sport type spray for arms and back work best for me...I cant wait to get this stuff off my face. I want to go swim laps during my summer recess.....But definately Pro Block Sunscreen.....The Way to Go...

Since this article my scab fell off and I am left with a darn pink scar mark on my forehead. This is bad too, so I am using antibiotic and porcelana for that secondary result of the primary problem?????