Hi everyone,

i've been suffering this for maybe 5 years now. I don't even know what this disease is, couldnt cure it nor did decrease.

Used Benzoyl Peroxide, TriChloroacetic Acid (TCA) peels and many more that i cannot really imagine. But i have still red marks, open (very big) pores and puffiness especially on my cheeks.

This occurs after i wake up and it remains all day long until evening.

But the interesting part is, when it comes to evening, they are getting decreased by maybe %70, my cheeks are going back to its normal size and pores are nearly getting lost at night. During the day this problem occurs with full force .

I cannot really help and i will be crazy because of this. It's ruining my life because i look fat and dirty faced all day long...

Are there anyone knows about this issue with helpful advices?

Thanks a lot <3

The large pores as you describe them are actually acne scars, which is why you can't seem to clear them up. They will shrink and fade with time. As for the redness, I use 2.5% benzoyl peroxide and that works fairly well. What percentage of BP do you use?

Mederma has worked wonderfully for me to reduce scarring. I had many acne scars, especially on my chin. I used it as directly and it softened and lightened the scarring. It won't clear up any pit like scars, but it can help with discoloration.

Also, wear a light sunscreen until the scarring heals. Sun exposure can make scars appear darker. You might need a womens facial lotion w/ SPF of 15 or 20 or more(I don't know if they make stuff like that for men.)

If you can tolerate it on your face Differin (adapalene) is awesome for acne. There's also a new medication out that combines adapalene w/ benzol peroxide. Although, both are prescription only.

Hi there! Can you tell me what Maderma is? Is it just something you can pick up at the pharmacy or if you have to have it prescribed? Let me know if you have more info. :)

Mederma can be purchased over the counter... at a pharmacy, grocery store, supermarket, etc.

Hey- Sorry to hear about your difficulty. I recently found out i was allergic to tons of stuff! Soap was one of them. it seems like maybe this is some type of allergic reaction. I would say try switching to natural products: i use baking soda as a cleaner- it is gentle (wet face with warm water, put a little baking soda in hand, rub on face gently for a few min and then rinse.) I am curious if there is something you are coming in contact with that is irritating your face? I am also allergic to shampoo and certain foods- a lot of my reaction show up as skin irritation. I have often found commercial products only make it worse because my skin is sensitive to the chemicals.

Hope this helps you!

The pictures are out of focus but I think this is plethoric face

plethoric face - also known as or related to plethora, face too red, ruddy complexion, florid red complexion (finding), complexion ruddy, plethoric face (finding)

(pathology) suffering from a condition caused by dilation of superficial blood vessels, characterized especially by a reddish face; (formal) overabundant

It is related to too much cortisol production and seems to match the natural rythm of the body's corticol production (high in the morning, low in the evening). To see extreme examples of this look up Cushing's Syndrome (overproduction of cortisol syndrome) and the found, puffy, moon face and redness.

...first of all you don't look bad. Second of all try a collogan cream. You will notice they disappear by about 1/2 in a couple of weeks.

Dlafia