Hello. I'm 22 year male.
I have some questions about some brown spots on my face and over a period of time becoming darker and permanent.
I have never had problems anything similar before. This doesn’t look so seriously but I would like to know how could get rid or them.
They appeared first time two months ago after one holiday on the sea.
So, I have reasons to believe that they are caused by sun.
I have them over than two months and I would like to know what my options are.

Well I don’t know about this but this definitely these spots could be freckles, and are often caused by sun exposure. In fact there are caused by melanin, skin pigment which came on the surface.
Because it is still summer season they will not calm down because of strong sun but I'm sure you will not have any problems with them.
A friend of mine had the same problems and after a month after they disappear.
The diet could be really imported in your case. Eat a balanced meal and make sure you drink at least 10 to 12 glasses of water every day.
There are several ways to treat brown spots. I can suggest you a variety of topical skin care products for bleaching the spots.
If they don’t disappear laser could help you. The laser works by specifically targeting the brown pigment spots and scatter it along with the skin above.

I wouldnt bleach spots or laser they are trying to tell you something. Its the same as a check engine light on your car but for your body. I would try to go to walmart and get a liver cleanser vitamins herbs and minerals to help cleanse your body and specifically your liver which when its full of toxins from foods and drinks and pollutents and many other things sometimes cannot clean your body and therefor the spots. I believe you will feel many other benefits even if these eight dollar a bottle vitamins dont work for you. You will have many many benifits beside the spots clearing up. There cheap at walmart called liver plus , they stink but just take for a couple months to three months or so and you will see a good health benefit i beleive most likely fix the spots too. hope that helps you,charleyturbo.