I am 27, I am facing a problem I am loosing speed (force/pressure) of ejaculation from some days, and I think the Sperm count is also less(Not Sure in this point), I am worried about myself, and how I can improve the Sperm count and improve speed (force/pressure) of ejaculation please help me :-(

dev

Hi, the problem may lie within the PC at the joint between your anus and scrotum. To increase this when urinating stop then continue do this about 5 times, also contract and relsease

Hi there,
You are still young to be facing problems like this. Have you seen a doctor or maybe have an appointment with one? This is serious condition for someone in your age. Do you know that food can influence on your sperm? It is very important what you eat and how much do you eat. There was a study that showed that BMI has influence on sperm count and mobility. So try to avoid coffee and alcohol. They can influence this in grate way. Do you drink alcohol? You could try to stop for month or two and see if you notice some changes in that period. I think that you could use also some supplements that could help with this issue.