I have another fertility question here - my husband has low sperm count and after two years of trying to conceive, nothing has happened at all. I heard that some people have luck with volume pills to increase the level of semen, and I am hoping that this could also be the solution for us. My husband is willing to do anything, but are there any side effects with volume pills?

I am not even sure that volume pills actually increase the "swimmers" present in an ejaculation. To my understanding, volume pills are mainly used by people in porn movies wanting to have lots of (as the very name of the pills suggests) volume. Have you spoken to your doctor about this? I think there might be better ways of getting yourselves pregnant.

fred82 wrote:

There seem to be some research that certain amino acids help.  Google amino acids and sperm production.

try eat more nuts and protein and food that helps to increase libido .. like oyster ..