Ciao! I am from Italy and I am hoping to get the question here answered, if it is possibility at all? You know, I am still learning English so I hope, to forgive me it is not a problem. I have reading that Multiple Sclerosis, it is sometimes caused by the genetic variation. So, how to know did I born with this genetic predisposition that make it more likely for me to get the Multiple Sclerosis?

Hi there and welcome to this forum! A number of genetic variations have been identified and proven to increase the risk of Multiple Sclerosis, and because these genes have been singled out, you could get tested for them if you happened to be interested in that. Sometimes, predisposition can also be shown through immediate relatives who have been diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis. Bear in mind that Multiple Sclerosis is not all gene based though - the environment is commonly cited as a cause for Multiple Sclerosis as well.