you see, I always knew I liked girls. but I didn't come out about it until 07.

I've had a boyfriend before.....but I don't feel as good with them as I do with girls. I say there cute from distance. but i don't want to get to know them. I don't think i like kissing them......I'm expirenced with both Genders. i mean i'm still a virgin. I mean i was just looking at these guys todays and comparing weither I find them attractive or not. and if they are.....I don't feel the same chemistry with them. I flirted with them....but only then afterwards. i want to get the hell away from them. I get weirded out. and i always want to ditch them. I don't think i can see them as the same way as I do for girls. and i know i'm only 16 and probably shouldn't be worried about these things. but its really got me thinking, i mean there's this wonderful girl that i am amazed of. and my she sparkles in my eyes. but i can't feel that same attraction for guys. and if one of them likes me. i'll give them a try, but it never works out. cause i just don't feel comfortable around them. i feel more comfortable around girls. I love everything about girls.

am i a lesbian?

to me, it does sound like you may be a lesbian if not then bisexual.
nothing wrong with this at all, i am an 18 year old bisexual and always been alot more attracted to women then i am men. If you feel more comfortable being with a girl, then be with one, dont force yourself to like a male just because theyre a male. Be with what youre most comfortable

Agreed. If it's what feels right, you should do it. And I know plenty of bisexual people who go through phases of being more attracted to one sex than to the other. It ebbs and flows for a lot of people.

You sounded like me

What's weird is when I took the test to know if I'm a lesbian or not, the result is I'm STRAIGHT?!? I always thought I'm not. (It's available in the internet and I'm not sure if it's accurate). I've had 2 sexual relationships with women and none with men. I always have longer relationships with women than men. I think I read it from somewhere that if one has had sexual relationship with the same sex, it does not necessarily means one is gay. Like many gay has had sexual relationships before with opposite sex but then realized they're gay which does not make them heterosexual even if they had sex with opposite sex. Now, I'm pretty much not in a relationship until I'm certain with what I want.

You have to assess yourself. Did you have any mistreatment before? abuse? or anything that could have been the cause of you having barriers to men in a sense you cant like them as much as you like girls? I know I will sound like a complete ASS here but God created only two genders, a man and a woman. And I know I will sound like a complete id**t and closed-minded b***h. But, here's how I see this, environment has much to do with ones character. Example, youre surrounded with addicts or thives or any kinds alike, there's a probability that you'll become one. You're surrounded with sh*t abusive men who mistreat women, tendency is you wont like men.

If third sex is natural, then women would have not been created for men and vice versa. He could've just created men or just women. Just try to assess yourself. And if the barrier you have has to do with your past, you have to learn not to forgive the people around you but to forgive yourself and move on.

But, hey! if you're certain that youre gay, then go for it. You'll only live once, might as well maximize it. Do whatever. Be what you want to be me. Everybody has the right to be happy.