In January i had one i can't even say it, it makes me sick i dunno why im blabbing on this i guess it just helps because in real life the very few people i try to talk about it just give me a fake sympathetic look like their hiding they don't agree with what i'v done. I wanted it and was really happy i was pregnant even though i had only been with my boyfriend for two months (yes i made a mistake and i'm living with it) until i heard i couldn't keep my job because i hadn't been working there for a year and we would have had to go get a council house due to money problems i was scared so i chickened out what i hate the most is i was in so much pain while having it i just felt relived when it came out instead of devastated i felt fine the next couple of days after but after time goes on i just think of how far along i'd be and how big the bump would be and how i actualy feel and think of myself as a murderer and it just gets harder i want to talk to my boyfriend about it but i don't want to burden him as he's going through his own stuff. i can't live without it here and i just want it back and no matter how much i don't think about im just reliving being in the hospital with the other girls going through it looking at you and i don't know how to function and there's no evidence of it's existence. If anyone has been through it how do you cope?

im sorry, you really need to forgive your self first then try to move on, my sis did this 26 years ago she still regrets her decision but your reasons for doing this is the smarter choice altho some might say u should have had it but in the process been in a cardbourd box in the highway! let youself be ok your not a bad person for this.

Hey, I've been in a similar situation and I try to find people I can help so if you need advice you're welcome to ask me.
When I was 17 I got pregnant after being with the guy for 1 month. He was young and stupid and didn't realize he should've pulled out. Either way I had decided to keep the baby, told tons of people about it but things weren't going well with me and the father. I didn't want to take him back after we broke up because he yelled at me and threatened to leave so I aborted the baby at 7 weeks. After 2 months went by I lost all my friends, I was alone and scared and depressed. So out of nowhere the father come back into my life and unfortunately takes the condom off without telling me trying to get me pregnant so I wouldn't leave him... turns out it worked. At the same time, 7 weeks, I aborted it again after the father said he would take the baby from me and never let me see it and make me and the baby miserable. Not the best environment. 
So my advice to you is to take life one step at a time. Take deep breaths and concentrate on the positive. Think about how soo many girls how are getting pregnant at a young age, thinking is fantastic cause of how cute babies are and don't realize that part goes by fast. Money is being spent like crazy and you lose a lot of your freedom. Think about being able to afford more things you want and having more time to yourself before having to give all your time to a child. They're more work then we all know until we have one. I honestly went through a depression for a year an a half after my 2nd abortion and I'm sorry i wasted all that time being sad about something I couldn't change. I'm better now even though I still think about it. But it was all for the best, I grew from it and I am stronger and more mature now.

If you need anything just let me know :)