So I have already asked the question if I could be pregnant after my boyfriend had ejaculated, waited for 15-20 minuets then penetrated me. I have one symptoms this far which is the milky white substance exiting from the vagina. I'm not gunna keep denying it that I might be pregnant. I even talked to my boyfriend about him punching me to abort it he refused and I'm glad. I realized I did the deed so now I have to suffer the consequences. Now my question is, how do I and maybe my boyfriend, tell our parents we might be pregnant. How do I tell them that if I am I had come to the decision to have the baby and possible keep it? I'm 16, I was stupid, I am scared, I am sorry to my family and my boyfriend's. I just need advice to how to talk to our parents of our possible pregnancy

Kim,

Discharge from the vagina is NORMAL.  It is how the vagina cleans itself so it is not unexpected even a few days after sex that it will happen.

You won't know you're pregnant until you either miss a period OR test positive.  The earliest you can test is two weeks, preferably three, after you had sex.

Hang in there.  You may NOT be pregnant.

I know it is, but anytime I have discharge it isn't this white, and it's the one odd thing so far. And my period doesn't come for another two weeks. I just need advice for just in cause I do turn out pregnant. Knowing my luck I'd be the 1 out of 5

IF you have to tell them, talk to them as an adult, not as a child. Speak to them using adult terms and keep it to the point.

Try not to let your emotions get in the way. Your boyfriend should be there for you and you should be there when he tells HIS parents too.

Remember, they will ALWAYS love you. They may be a bit disappointed though.

You'll get through this Kim.

Can I take a pregnancy test five days after sex?

Not if you want it to be accurate.

It takes time for the hormone hCG, which indicates pregnancy, to rise high enough to be detected. Two weeks is about the earliest that you can test. In some women the tests never work.

You'd get a negative at 5 days even if you were pregnant. False negatives are common testing early.