My boyfriend and I had sex on December 6th, and my period had ended on November 30th. We used a condom and were only in 'a comprimising postion' for about two minutes. He did not climax at all that night. Now my period is late, my breasts are tender and I have developed a lump under my stomach. Is it possible that I am a month pregnant? I cannot tell my parents that this happened if I am, and I can't get away from them to purchase a pregnancy test. I am seventeen.

i have a 3 year old and i was only FIFTEEN when i became pregnant. (im 19 now) when i had sex with her "sperm donor" lol we started without a condem but he put a condom on before he climaxed and also pulled out...and here i am with a toddler...i think it is possible and maybe you should speak to your mother about the situation (she might be more understanding than you think) you definatly might be pregnant and should take a test as soon as possible...hope this helped

I agree with mckenziemommy07 i was 15 when i got pregnant and im now 17 and i have a 10 month old son. My boyfriend and i were scared to death to tell our parents my mom was more understanding than i thought she would be. So just be open with them and let them know that might not be as mad if you are honest with them from the beggining until waiting till the end. And now me and my HUSBAND are very thankful for out little boy and our parents love there grandson!!!!!!

like teenmom17 said it will be better gettin it all out in the open now then waiting until later....when abortion (if that is an option for you) is not an option anymore in texas 15 weeks is when the window closes for that.....and if you are pregnant you will need to start looking at your options and getting care for you and and your unborn child...yes teen pregnancy is very scary but also you will be at risk for more complications than a woman in her 20s who is pregnant....so maybe see if one of your friends can get you a home pregnancy test and get this all straightened out so you dont have to worry anymore you will be fine i promise ;-)