im 14 years old and im pregnant, i cant tell myy parents cause they would do samething drasic and kill my baby and take me away from my bf, my mom is taking me to get a birth control shot and idk what they do before that, if they cheack to see if im prego im screwed.... idk if i should get an abortion with out my parents knowing or what i want to keep it but i dont want my parents to take my bf away from me i dont want to raise a child without him please help me idk what to do

Well, First you could just tell your parents, or leave home, my gf did that once and she gave our baby to ophanage, and i think you should do same

Quote:

f**k SCHOOL NI*GA IMMA BE A DOPE DEALA

i had a abortion without telling my parents as i thought it was better they didnt know 

you shouldnt run away from home or anything stupid like that because that will make matters worse. i rung up and booked a appointment and went with my boyfriend for a check up he was very supportive and on the day of my abortion i went with my best friend, it was scary but she made it easier for me and she was such a good support, you can easily get this sorted without informing your parents sometimes its better they dont know but as your so young you may want to find someone you can trust that is maybe a few years older to go with you for support and after the procedure you have to have someone take you home you arent allowed to leave alone.

i chose not to tell them as is saved us from having any arguments and also i didnt want to worry my family either.

i noe your goin through a hard time right now i got pregnant at 14 also and it wasnt easy for me to tell my parents. i was 4 months we i told my mom and she cried and didnt talk to me for a whole week but my dad was excited and happy for me and wel abortion was sooo outtamy mind im sooo against that because its soo not the babys fault for us girls to open our legs andwe are murdering an innocent baby but everyone has there own thoughts but anyways yor parents are your parents and well i dnt think they can take you from your boyfriend they have to understand he is the babys dad and woudnlt want the baby with out a dad but who knows how your parents think but i wish you the best n your decison god luck!