i'm 15 and i took 3 pregnancy test and they all came out positive. his parents know.. that was easy but mine are phsyco!!.. seriously mother is bipolar and she thinks she doesn't need medication!! what do i do... also i can't quit b-ball unless she knows!

You need to tell her! And quick. If you plan on keeping or aborting this child, you need to seek assistance for both as early as possible.
I know you may think shes crazy, but sit down and explain to her what happend, its all you can do really. There is no going back, a mistake was made and now there are consequences that have to be delt with.
I really hope everything goes ok and you make the right choice for you.

You could easily have an abortion without her consent if necessary, but you must pay for this.

AN adult needs to know. How do you expect to pay for prenatal care? The doctor will not see you unless you can pay.

It is best that you tell your mother, or have some other close adult to help you.

This is what you should do if your keeping it. your moms goona find out anyways so get it over as soon you can because she hate you even more if you dont tell her right away and you hide it moms hate when you hide stuff. i just told my mom i was prednant and im 18 so she was only mad that i kept it from her for so long! good luck hunny!

im pregnant too. i am 17, 18 in september. i have already had an abortion once when i was 15 and i couldnt possibly go through it again. i intend on keeping my baby but my dream is to go to america and become a model and im already part way there with my modelling career. i dont know how i would pay to look after a baby or where i could live.. any ideas???

hey...

im so happy for you to be keeping your baby first of all!

Now this modeling career is pretty steep..i no as i am one,

the buisness in itself is tough and if i where you i would have my baby and stay part time, BUT you must persue your dream!

this choice is the only one you can make yourself so dont let anyone infulence you..think deep inside your soul and i wish you lots of happiness!

best wishes xx

Hi..Im 15 too And im pregnant...I told my mom today and she took it very well...My boyfriend is 23 and she took that very well too...My and my boyfriend have been together for 5 months and love each other alot...I live with my dad right now and she even offered for us to go live with her soo she could help wid the baby while i go to school during the day...I thought she was gonna get crazy mad but she understood ...you should just tell ur mom...Youll prolly be surprised of how understanding parents can be sometimes and you need her for help and support cuz im pretty sure you cant do it on ur own...I know i cant...Also make sure that the baby daddy is gonna stick around to help you...Good luck

im 15 too and i found out i was pregnant yesterday im really scared to tell my mum i really dont think i can is there any way i can have an abortion without her finding out my mum is also pregnant which makes it 10x worse if there was 2 babys in the same house help!!!!!!!! pleasee

TELL HER SWEETHEART. I WAS 16 WHEN I FOUND OUT I WAS PREGNANT AND WAS VERY AFRAID TO TELL MY MOM. IT IS VERY HARD TO SAY I KNOW. BUT YOU'LL BE BETTER OFF. TRUST ME. [BEEN THERE DONE THAT]

although it'll be hard you need to tell them. they will be mad but they will come round. gud luck

im 15 i only took one pregnancy test and as soon as i peed on it pow it was a clear as day possitive but i still sat and waited 5 minutes like i was surposed to and it just kept on getting more pinker. i dont know how in the world i am going to tell my mom. i live with my gparents but the other day i asked them what they would do if i ever got pregnant. they said if i was younger then 20 then i would have to get the $%^& out. so i going to tell my mom and go stay with her. but the hard part is telling her. everyone in my family LOVES my boyfriend except her, she has no reason not to but she doesnt. but i will always love her and my boyfriend no matter what. he is 17 about to be 18, he has a job, and we have been dating since june 19, 2007. how should i tell my mom.

what do you do in those situations where your afraid your mother if you tell her will beat your stomach to kill it?

I am 15 and pregnant, the best thing to do is to tell your mom.
she is the only person who can help out trust me it was the worst thing in my life havin to do but she knos whats best for you and she knos exactly what your feeling.

yeah you can go see you GP they cant tell your parents unless you say so cuz of confidentiality, i had an abortion at 14, just make sure its what you really want

you need to tell your mum hun, she might be angry to start off with but give her time she will understand, i know because my mum was the same when i told her i was pregnant.

you say you have told his parents and they were cool about it, why not ask them if they wouldn't mind sitting with you when you tell your parents? having some emotional support with you will be very helpful, i had my friend with me when i told my family, and it helped me so much because she was able to tell them the stuff i couldn't say.

the longer you leave it not telling them the harder its going to be on you.

good luck darling you will do fine :-)