Hello, my name's alyssa i am 15year's old and i have bin dating this guy for 2year's now and we had sex 4month's ago and the condom broke and he ended up cumming inside me and i haven't had my period since, i haven't went to the doctor's yet because im waiting for my alberta' health care card to come back to me in the mail. anyonee think i might be? and if you think so my friend who just had a baby boy 2week's ago has prenatial care for me buut im not sure if you have to have a certine kind everyone has to take or is it all the same stuff? .. Sincerly, alyssa.

Hi Alyssa! I'm from Alberta, so I know that you don't have to wait till your card is here - your parents will have your number - and the only way you can get some help - without your parents knowing is that you are going to have to go to one of the Clinics - such as a Free Clinic and get a test! It sounds like you are indeed pregnant! And since it has been 4 months you DEFINITELY need to find out if everything is going fine! IF you are pregnant and 4 months along, you will definitely start showing right now, so either your parents know or your hiding it! What did you mean about your freind having prenatal care of you?! Prenatal care is a doctor taking care of YOU! Also Alyssa! 15 is VERY young to be having a baby! And depending on how old your boyfriend is, he could be charged with statutory rape!!! Since you have waited so long I take it that you didn't want anyone making you have an abortion!!! You can't hold off things just because you don't want negative reactions! When you become pregnant you HAVE to give your baby ALL the best medical care you can! And IF you are indeed pregnant and you haven't had ANY medical care, then this could be a detriment to your and your baby health! I of course don't want that for you! BUT you have to show everyone that your at least mature enough to understand that people - in particular your parents - are NOT going to be happy about the pregnancy and you forcing everyones hand by waiting so long! So I would say get a HPT or go to the Planned Parenthood Clinic and get a test! and then you can go from there! Good luck honey!

i have taken a test and my mother know's in 4month's late with my period just she said she's gotta renew my alberta health care card, and i didn't mean pernatial care as in doctor's i ment te vitiamin's for the baby just untill i head to the doctor's my friend want's to know if it's safe for her to give me the vitamins she gave to her health baby boy or if every pregnant woman need's to have there own persinal stuff.

Did the test say postive? If so DEFINATELY take prenatal vitamins - they are all the same! Even though its a little late for the starting development of the baby, better late then never! I don't think she needs to renew your Alberta Healthcare card - unless you guys just moved back here! You can always go to a Planned Parenthood Clinic - I just want you to get some Medical Help - just to make sure everything is going well! You can also get prenatal vitamins at any pharmacy! IF you are indeed 4 months along, you will be able to hear the babies heartbeat, and the nurses will be able to tell if the baby is growing at a healthy rate! Are you showing already?

I'm abit of a bigger girl buut yes, i've gained 4pound's in the last 4month's.

And no, it said negitive i'm waiting till the 20th. to see if i get my period if not im heading to the clinic with/ or without my alberta health care card..

So the test said negative?!!!! How long have you been having your periods? This could have something to do with the delay as well! Either way I would definitely like you to have a pelvic ultrasound - to see if you have any Ovarian Cysts - which causes cestation of your periods!

I started getting my period's when i was 10, i'm 15 now it's never bin late befor untill my boyfriend came inside me. And it was alway's on timee Too. buut not after those two timee's..

So the Home Pregnancy test was negative right? you need to go to a planned parenthoo clinic to get a blood test! This WILL be definitve!

kaay well i'll look into it right away! wanna add my msn to stay intouch i'd love to learn more about pregnacy and you seem to know alot about. add me. and i'll be able to let you know what i get to know. about everythingg.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use

Hi honey|! We don't do this - due to legal reasons - also IF you have a question there will be TONNES more other girls that will have the same questions and will be looking at the answers etc. If you look how many times you've posted and then you look at how many views there have been! I don't think you are pregnant honey! BUT you never know! There are MANY free clinics in Alberta - just depends on where you live that's all! And I HAVE to say this to you honey! IF you are NOT pregnant I want you to think abut this as a good thing and NOT try again - without protection OK? I know you think you are old enough but your aren't! It takes a LOT out of you physically, emotionally, mentally and don't even get me started about financially! Do you know that in the 1st year it can take $12,000!!!!!!? And the younger you are the harder it is on your body! I am counselling a young girl right now who is 16 and in ABSOLUTE agony - with her back and hips etc. So please want more for yourself OK? You can have a baby in 5 years AFTER you finish school! Because even though there are programs for teenage mothers, it's not that simple! Want more for yourself AND more importantaly want more for your future child OK?

Ok thank's for the information.