my boyfriend and I were laying on his bed making out and everything and he new that i wanted to have sex and he wanted to have sex too, but i have like way more experience then him, he has only had sex once i have done it like 27 times. so we had intercource with no condem but it only went in and out about 5-10 times and he didnt cum inside of me please help im scared.

hey mysterical. anytime you have unprotected sex there is a chance you could get pregnate. you have to wait and see if you get your next period if you dont wait about a week later then take a pregnancy test

i dont have access to a pregnancy test. im scared i have got my period but i googled it and you can still be pregnant and have your period what do i do?

hey mysterical,

when was your last period? was it normal?

why dont you have access to a pregnancy test?

i'm sure you have nothing to worry about ;-)

my last period was on december 24, and it only last 4 days witch is kind of not normal.
i dont have access to a pregnancy test because my mother is popular in my town and has worked at the major stores so people no me

cant you go to a neghboring town and buy one?? or have one of your friends buy one for you? also check out and see where the planned parenthood clinic is they can help you and they will not inform your parents about anything if you dont want them to.

Can someone plase help me? i have had very sharp pains in my uterus for about 2 weeks and today i got my period but its 10 days early and very light i took a test and it said negitive but my boobs hurt and i feel alot like i did when i was pregnant before do you think i still could be pregnant??

yes well the only problem is i dont go to edmonton or sherwood park that often with out my mom. and none of my friends can find out. or else someone else will find out.

you need to find a parenthood clinic near you and talk to them also your mom will NOT kill you. she is saying that because she loves you and is trying to scare you into not haveing unprotected sex. or sex period probably. but obviously that didnt work. so you need to tell her if you cant get ahold of a test and even if shes sounds mad at first she cant do anything to harm you and she will end up supporting you later.... right now you need to get tested though

i got my period again, i think i am not pregnant. it feels good. I was scared. and threatened about the way he delt with the situation.

well thats good 8-| glad to hear that/. be more carefull next time ;-) 8)

its amazing too hear :-) so glad im not pregnant, well i mean i do want to be but not when im 14.