I had sex 3 days ago, and I think I'm ovulating, and It was twice.. yes un protected.. what's the chances of me gettting pregnant?

Sorry to say if you had unprotected sex whilst ovulating you have the highest chance of getting pregnant. So you will need to wait and see if your period is late, if it is wait one week after you period was meant to start and take a home pregnancy test. It will be hard but make sure wait a week after your period should have been due before you test because despite what the pregnancy tests say a week after your missed period is the BEST time to test. Try not to worry too much because worry can delay your period but you should make sure you dont smoke or drink and keep yourself healthy just incase you are preg.

Now i am not judging i now we have all had our pregnancy scares but you should really use protection when having sex and especially when you are ovulating. The time before and during ovulation is the worst time for unprotected sex becasue sperm can actually stay alive in the vagins for some days. 

Good luck, stay calm, be safe and i hope this helps!

Me & my boyfriend had sex april 21st but I ovulated on april the 20th is there any chance I can become pregnant???