so my boyfriend and I been together for almost 3 months now and we decided to have sex for the first time last month. I'm a virgin and he isn't. My boyfriend is 7 inches and and when he tried to get inside of me, it was a hard time. He couldn't even get the tip inside cuz his penis would just slip out so we gave up. Could this mean I wasn't wet enough? What about my hymen? Recently we tried again and well he tried a different method. He distracted me by giving me love bites on my neck that I would of have guess gotten me wet that he slipped in a few fingers maybe 1 or 2 and I felt him doing something until I felt this pain and made him stop. Then he insert his penis and I felt the tip go in for a few second but made him stop once again cuz I felt that same sharp pain. I wonder if it's my hymen about to break. Is there any way I don't have to feel this pain so i can actually experience this with him? Btw, I'm also on the Depo shot and we didn't use protection.

Did you try foreplay? Or lube? I find these both make me wet