Me and my bf were trying to do sex, when he tried entering it was very painful so I asked him to stop but by then I started bleeding and he stopped. We didn't do it after that but em really worried if I lost my virginity that day coz I don't wanna lose it now. I didn't felt his penis entered my vagina but I feel I lost my hymen that day :( plzz tell me if I am still a virgin or not?

If his penis did not enter your vagina, then you are still technically a virgin. The bleeding may be because you hymen is ruptured (or partially ruptured). Some cultures consider a ruptured hymen to equate to lost virginity. You can check the state of your hymen using a hand-mirror.

But why, if you don't want to lose your virginity, did you try to have sex?

That time I felt like I want to do it coz I really love him but the next moment I felt no that's not right and its not the right time maybe. My vagina is still very tight i felt when I tried fingering it to check. I just hope I'm still virgin coz I felt he didn't entered and while trying to enter maybe he ruptured my hymen that's y I bleeded.

You can check the state of your hymen using a hand-mirror. Do you know what you are looking for?