Hi, I have a question. My boyfriend and I are trying to have sex and break/tear my hymen with no luck. I think his penis is too small to reach it ( about 4 inches in length) and we tried using his fingers and OMG! It hurt soo bad and still no luck! I dont know what we are doing wrong. Help Please! Also, can sex feel pleasurable to a woman without a guy breaking her hymen, or does it take the guy to actually tear the hymen and go in deeper for the woman to feel pleasure? We have tried sex a few times and I don't feel pleasure or pain and he still has yet to break my hymen, could that be why i don't feel pleasure? By the way, I can get off though masterbation/clit play but for some reason feel no pleasure in sex. Im a bit jealous of him too. Everything i do for him, oral and having sex with him, he is always having pleasure. Why can't I? Is it him or me or both of us or just something everyone goes through?

Health Guru
Hi, your hymen is actually located right at the entrance of your vagina not deep inside, if you was to spread your lips and take a hand mirror you should be able to see it :-)

Everything is fine with this issue now.  Don't know how to delete this post.