helow world! I am 17 year old gir!l i have recently had a boyfriend months ago but we broke up do to different religions that we are! i always hve refused to have sex with him cause i wanted to keep my virgin for my future husband neither do i wanted to make a sin since i am a (MUSLIM) and he was a (Christian). So what happened is once when i was at his appartment we sat on the bed and made out! Since he knows that i didnt want to loose my virgin he suggested for anal sex but that was also forbidden in my religion. I cldnt control my feelings and told him to do it but then his penis couldnt enter my anal since it was too tight i told him to stop trying and said it was a big mistake! but later on he himself couldnt control his feelings at all and forced his penis to enter my anal it was painfull and we had sex in that case! i regreted what happened. He told me to do a blowjob i refused but then i did it! before this all happend i was a pure virgin girl, never expected this will all come in my way! months later when we ever meet up we used to do it analy and just did it 3 times until now...So oneday when i was at his home i told him to finger me for the 1st time and he said no cause he knows deep down i didnt want to loose my virgin and he will wait until we get married. I told him to do it i cldnt control the feelings that moment and he misunderstood and thought i want to had sex with him, he entered his penis and i was shocked he didnt push it in, cause i felt that something in me stoped him and it was painfull whenever he wanted to push it all in! i stoped him immediately and said i dont want. (FYI i didnt have vaginal sex. and i was 16 at that moment)I didnt bleed at all that moment and it was prove to him when he put a cloth under me... later when i went home i saw one tiny drip in my underwear.Next day i took a tissue i whiped my vagina and saw little blood...Well i regret it soo bad cause i obviously know what was happening but i cldnt resist that amazing feeling to have sex and i ask God to forgive me for this! My question is do you think im still a virgin? I have heard you can get your hymen back by doing some surgery,is that true? I regret this i never wanted this to happen at all, girls who are virgin keep it its precious..Thank you for reading this..Lara

Dear Lara

It is good you broke up, as the two different religions would not make for a good marriage. Indeed, I believe a Muslim girl is not allowed to marry a Christian man. Indeed, the relationship would be unequal from both perspectives. Regarding your anal activity, if you asked for God's forgiveness, I believe He forgives.

You are technically a virgin until you have had sexual intercourse; when the male penis penetrates your vagina. If you have not had sexual  intercourse, then you still a virgin. However many men expect virginity to be proved by an intact hymen, although (1) an intact hymen is not actual proof of virginity, and (2) a ruptured hymen is not actual proof of non-virginity.

You can check whether your hymen is intact by inspection. Use a hand mirror and look. It is true that you can have hymen restoration surgery, but look after yourself. Your activity was on more than one occasion too close to losing your virginity. It is so easy for the "urge to merge" to take over. Set your boundaries well away from the limit. Communicate them well, and stick to them!

If you were driving a car round hair-pin bends on a treacherous mountain, how close to the cliff-edge would you dare to go? I would keep as far away from the edge as possible! Apply that to sexual activity.

As you said "girls who are virgin keep it its precious". Wise!

Hope this helps.

Let me know if I can help more.

Thank you so much for this I was so frightened to know what the peoples reply would be, cause until now deep down I know im virgin cause I haven't had sexual intercourse at all, I thank God for that I have stoped before it went any further... You really helped, and I thank you truly for that...! But I have a question intact hymen is actually a proof to many people to many religions I guess as far as I know, cause when she bleeds its a sign to them that shes a virgin... So idk really about this, it doesn't matter since I know its all in the past I cant erase anything neither rewind the past :(...would you like to *Warning! Do not post your e mail address!* so we can stay in contact if I need any help, if you don't mind :)Lara

Dear Lara

I am glad I could help.

"deep down I know im virgin cause I haven't had sexual intercourse at all" Then, whatever anyone else says, hold on to that. "I thank God for that I have stoped before it went any further". God knows that, and that is what counts most.

"intact hymen is actually a proof to many people to many religions I guess as far as I know, cause when she bleeds its a sign to them that shes a virgin". Yes it is considered by many to be proof, although in actual reality it isn't necessarily proof. If a girl has had vigorous activity (like active sports, horse riding, gymnasium, dancing), then the hymen could get ruptured. Also, depending on where you live, medical check-ups and investigations could rupture the hymen. Some girls have even been known to be born without one. Also, some women have a tough and elastic hymen which doesn't rupture on penetration, and some have had to have the hymen dealt with by a doctor to enable intercourse to take place comfortably. So such a woman would not bleed on first intercourse. Some have a thin membrane which easily breaks, and maybe doesn't bleed.

"it doesn't matter since I know its all in the past I cant erase anything neither rewind the past :(". It is good that you realise that "its all in the past I cant erase anything neither rewind the past" But I don't think for you "it doesn't matter" is really how you feel. Your use of the emoticon ":(" tells me that! But I think that there are ways to cope with it, and a man who is honourable and loves you should understand the situation. However, you need to be careful in your activity as I said in my earlier post. (Did you check your hymen state?)

The warning the system has generated concerning posting email addresses is for your safety, and I certainly would not want your safety compromised. But I am happy for you to ask for any help you want.

Take care.

Shepherd999 i wanted to ask u some q

Feel free to ask.

emm shepherd i have a problem replying you back to your inbox you just sent me ! i am new to this site would you please help me :)

All OK now? Or do you need more help on this?

Dear Lara
Sudden unannounced changes by SteadyHealth mean that we cannot contact each other via PM until you have 10+ posts. I have tried unsuccessfully to contact you through PM. Are you OK?

AM OKAI but i didnt know how to contact you through the inbox what happened father ?

SteadyHealth made changes to the system to help combat abuses of the site. Unfortunately no warning was given, and that meant that some people were suddenly unable to use PM with no explanation why. I think you should be able to use PM now.

I was pleased to recieve your PM but cannot reply to it for some reason :-@. Perhaps you need to make another post. I made a long reply which was then lost by the system!

umm ..
well .. i think u are a non virgin , cux u said u broke u'r hymen :( ..
But do as tagh faaar from u'r clean heart , and in sha ALLAH , don't do it again , n ALLA will surely forgive u ..
but dearest one .. u were doing anal sex then how did u'r hymen broke ? did u did vaginal sex ?

I want to know that i have fingered si many tym in my vagina n i m scared that i m still vergin or not...bcoz of this deep fingered i lose my verginity kya....plz clear my queries....

Health Guru
even though you have all most certainly popped your cherry technically your still a virgin until a penis actually enters your vagina. :-)