Hi... I have been reading through peoples posts and wondering if anyone can offer advise to me personally reagarding my issues.

My partner and myself over the last month or so have decide on having unprotected sex. I came off the contraceptive pill back in June and have been using other methods since until recently.

Two weeks ago i was experiencing awful heartburn along with acid reluxes, headaches, lower abdominal cramping. I went to the doctors *which in all honesty he wasn't the least bit helpful* ruled out pregnancy straight away without a test and suggested i may have a stomach ulcer.

My heartburn has stopped however i am still experiencing acid refluxes, headache and now itchy / sore nipples and breasts and bloating and nausea and dizzyness... All of which can be related to pregnancy. I've also been experiencing loss of appitite, being extremely tired and emotional.

I am due on my period on Friday and i carried out a test this morning which showed negative. But my body just feels abnormally weird right now. If this is not pregnancy can you suggest anything else this may be?

I'm waiting for my period to arrive... Either way I'm heading to the doctors to a another doctor for another opinion.

I would really appreciate any views or opinions or anyone else who may be or have experienced something similar?

Thanks in advance :-)

i have been having somewhat similar issues.... i am currently on the pill, but i have been extremely nauseated for the past 2 weeks. i am a very paraniod person, and extremely embarrassed to get a pregnancy test from the store... i feel as though i have been convincing myself that my breasts are getting larger, and that my stomach is pouching out (which i know isn't possible to show that early). i'm also wondering if perhaps i just have stomach ulcers... what do you all think?

i know that i need to rule out pregnancy 1st, but ugh, i just get so embarrassed, and they are freaking expensive. any help?

I am too having the same issue

I am tired moody have a feeling of heaviness in my belly when i eat i feel like im going to vomit when i eat my belly gets hard

I had my period on the 5th but it was 3 days and it was really really light me and my man have had unprotected sex for about 3 months now and he cums in side me every time and i feel as though a few weeks ago i think that was the day he got me pregnant.

I got blood work done yesterday so i will know for sure on Monday or Tuesday i have taken home pregnancy test and negative but now i'm thinking its a ulcer not a pregnancy

HELP PLEASE LOL

RHonda

Hi, I'm 15 and I am having the same problems. My boyfriend and I have been having sex for about two months. Sometimes using protection, and sometimes not. My boyfriend says he always "pulls out" whether we use protection or not. I am on birth control.. Ortho Tri -Cyclen Lo to be exact. I never miss a dose.

Ever since I became sexually active I have been having stomach pains. I did not miss my period last month but it seemed a little lighter than usual... I may just be being paranoid.. I was diagnosed with mono about a week and a half ago and I assumed the pains were back because of that. During the last two weeks I have been taking Aleve daily for headaches and fever. My dad is a pharmacist and he thinks that the pain is just from a stomach ulcer from taking too much aleve.

So I need help! Is all the stomach pains and reflux from a stomach ulcer or do I need to be worrying about a more serious issue? I'm a little scared to take a pregnancy test because my mom is the only way to get one. So do I need to trust my boyfriend and birth control and assume that it's just an ulcer? Or do I need to take a test? (I'm due for a period in about a week)

HELP! HELP! HELP!

When I was pregnant with my daughter I had early syntoms a doctor prescribed meds for ulcer. I felt worse so i whent to a next doctor and she assured me I was pregnant and my daughter will be 5yrs old next month.

I can't tell if I am pregnant or have a stomach ulcer. I have taken pregnancy test and they say neg. I just have sharp pains in my abdomen and it feels sore...

Dollar store sells them and they work just as good

I have been feeling nauseous and bloated, nipple pain, cloudy urine etc for more than a month now pregnancy home test and blood test negative and I have been seeing seeing what I think is my period 2 times since the last time I had sex one was delayed and the other at the right time according to my period calculator,but my body feels strange like I am pregnant I need advice please