i am confused, i havent had my period since the end of july and i havent been feeling that great. i am a teen and i do not know what is going on... i have been stressed lately and i am scared i could be pregnant, i am not sexually active and i know that means that i cant be pregnant but i have noticed some symptoms... like abdominal swelling after i eat, bowel problems(constipation, diarrhea, blackish stool sometimes, a mucus thing occcasionally) i have noticed swelling.. stomach, feet, hands, legs, vulva.. and i have had some back pain and i seem to have a soreness behind the breastbone. I have had to urinate a lot more and it seems the urine smells different.. a few weeks ago i seemed to have symptoms of uti but that has almost gone away..

is it true that if you are afraid of being pregnant, you will notice the symptoms even if you arent.. just because your brain and body..

if not pregnancy (i doubt it so), what is wrong?

what should i do any advice will help!

heyy.

im a teen as well...i think that maybe you're paranoid
like i am. i had sex like 5 days ago for the first time
and i am CRAZY paranoid that hte condom didn't work.

weird.

I honsetly dont think you are pergnant. I have those same symptoms abd i am not pregnant. Just relax and everything should go fine.

i am 16 nd nearly 23 weeks pregnant nd i am realy pissed of all the time 4 no reason 2 da ppl i love has dis happend 2 n e 1 else %-)

I'm an old fogie (34) with an 8 month-old, wondering if I am pregnant again (oops). You really do need to go see a doctor. Not to scare you, but there are other possible considerations with your symptoms... cysts, infection(s)... your doctor can rule everything out and give you peace of mind. No disrespect to anyone, but you really shouldn't wait it out. If your body is telling you something... listen. I thought I was pregnant when I was your age, took a pregnancy test (or 5) and still didn't believe I wasn't, until I started my period. It would have been much cheaper and faster - making an appointment with my Doc. Tum :-D

Guest wrote:

i am 16 and nearly 23 weeks pregnant and i am really pissed of all the time 4 no reason 2 day ppl i love has dis happend 2 n e 1 else :?

hey it is actually common, just apologies and say your hormonal. they will under stand. All it is is a hormonal imbalance. :D

guys, i think im pregnant. i just got my period the day its supposed to come but its really really light and my stomach has be having weird sharp pains in my sides it switches from side to side. i have all the period hormones though and cramps i just think that my body is rejecting the period and its not coming because i am so stressed out. do you think im pregnant