So today is January, 26, 2013. The last time I has sex was two week be fore Christmas in 2012. I think I'm pregnant because in December my stomach became bloated, and by the way, it still is. I usED the bathroom a lot I think I experiencED tender and swollen breast, and being tired; I'm not sure if I was just paranoid. Anyway, I noticed some barely noticeable cramps in my stomach. Maybe even back pains. I missed my period in December, but I had it the first week on January. I experienced worse/ severe cramping in my stomach, and back pains along with this bleeding. It lasted for about four - six days, and was heavier then usual. Two weeks ago, I went to the free clinic for a pregnancy test. There were two other females also. They told one female, she was negative, then they told me I was negative. I don't know what they told the last girl. I'm afraid they might have mixed us three girls up.. Now my breast aren't swolen or tender. I am just bloated, have had back pains lately, tired, stressed, and i'm afraid. I am waiting on my period. I am only 17. Help me someone. Am I pregnant?

The sex was unprotected by the way. My boyfriend said he pulled out of me when he began to come. Then, he also said he couldn't have children. The sex wasn't anal, but the position was from the back. Am I pregnant.

Have another test. If negative, go get std tests and urine infection test.