I would like to know if a trip to the doctors is needed or if its just my mind going in circles? My period is normal every 26 days last 4 days starts light goes heavy then light. I got my period the first week of October. The last weekend of October I felt tired then I started to spot lightly then like a normal first day of cycle then one day of alittle heavier then nothing thought something but kinda brushed it off. That was two weekends ago. During then and now my breast are tender still tired (get up pretty early) for work, and cramping alot kinda like a period is coming feeling, the cramping can go from dull to severe been going on like that for a week and a half, getting dizzy, and confused. The topper that is throwing my off is I started to bleed again today? To me period but not full cause its only there when I wipe ( I know not sounding good but this is what is going on) When I get my period all the other symptoms stop and so far they haven't.
I have taken two pregnancy tests and they both came back neg. I really don't know what else this could be. Am I just jumping to conclusions?

It is possible but it might be a little too early to test at the same time so it is difficult to say at the same time. Do you think that you could take another test in a week and let me know how that goes?

Thank you for your response however the bleeding that just started the other day that wasen't full is now like a full on cycle so I don't think I could be pregnant.

Hi, again. I don't think I am pregnant however I am still having the same issues. Tender breast, pain in my stomach, feeling and looking bloated, tired all the time. I honestly don't know what it could be? Sorry still pain in the stomach aswell. I have done two tests already and it seems I haven't missed a cycle even though it did stop on Thursday and bleeding again today, both test were neg. If this continues maybe I should do one more test next week and if it still continues go to the doctor. So confussed right now.........

I took another test this morning its neg. I finally made a doctors appointment for this week, hopefully my work will let me off to go to it.

Went to the doctors today and she tested me for pre menopause? I feel I am young for that but not really since it can come early to. I haven't quit let it soak in yet alittle dissappointed would have rather heard you are pregnant :-( , but I hope its not that either. Won't be able to find out till the New Year since they are on holidays soon and not coming back till then, I guess I live with all the pain till then or it could just go away who knows...... %-)

I have a question I got my cycle on Oct 25th the regular time no matter how short it was then had a another cycle Nov 11 to 13 stopped one day then spotted the next, that one was two weeks early. Which cycle do I go by now? If I go from the 25th I am late the 11th I am still on time. I am still having pains in my stomach, dizziness, headaches, tenderbreast but these can be from getting the cycle soon to? I just want to know which day I should go by?