i have been feeling movements in my stomach like i am pregnant but i have been having regular periods and also feeling a little sick every now and again

movements can be cause by gas, or from nerves......
nausea is common for a number of reasons.
take a pregnancy test. if you are far enough along to feel movement, you should be far enough along to have a positive pregnancy test.

i feel movement but had my period, and i know im not pregnant because ive used protection. everytime its a must, because i have a 6month old, and i cant afford another baby :-(

o.O

and i have been feelin movement in my stomach and me in my bf were tryin to have a baby and we slept together in march so what does this mean?

Hey shortyshake!
What happened in the end? Were you pregnant or was it something else? I'm experiencing the same thing and I've taken 2 pregnancy test's and both were negative, so I'm really concerned.

ive been feeling movement for the last month but my tubes have been cut and tied which is weird but my mom said her aunt had got pregnant after she had her tubes cut and tied im just scared to get tested!

I am also experiencing motion in my lower stomach every night around bed time...It feels just like I am prego but I have normal periods too and use regular birth control...I am super worried it may be something bad...Help me!!!

I have been feeling movement my stomach is getting bigger me and my husband have been trying to have another baby since June. He swears up and down that i am pregnant but i still am having my regular periods and all pregnacy test show up negative. The same thing happened when i got pregnant with my son and didn't find out i was pregnant with him till i was 5 months pregnant.  I am only 5ft tall and usually way 105 or less my wieght has gone up and haven't ate any different than usual and i don't eat alot to begin with i would like to know if i am pregnant or not and but no doctor will see me unless i can pass a pee test i need to know what to do so that way if i am pregnant i can know if something is wrong or not.

i also have been feeling movement in my stomach for bout a week in half but at the same time im always hungry, tied get, back pain, out breath quickly then i use no  i didnt take a pregnant test yet  cause i am try see if my period come on this month cause it didnt come on last month yea  it a month late...i just want know should i gone take a test cause i am sleep like crazy,going to the bathroom either pee or boo boo, real emotion, b***h bout everything, eattin like crazy, my breast start to get big, as well stomach then back hurting headcha i just dont kno could i be some week long  

I'm going through the same thing. I took pregnancies test n it came up negative every time. I even took blood test and still negative. Idk wats going on with me? I have been feeling this for ova 2 months n i feel it everyday!! I'm just confused.

I am ask so having the little boops popping out of my stomach, but im having regular periods this is odd. ITs time for a test.

I feel movements and i have the paragard iud my period has been messed up the last 2 months... im confused HELP PLEASE!!!!

I am having a similar problem here. What can be done please?

My tummy's bloated sometimes too! And it hurts like I have a baby but I don't because I have never had sex! :(