Hi, on the 4th of march I had sex with my boyfriend and the condom broke. Since it was 2 days before my period was supposed to come, I didn't worry too much. I'm now 13 days late. I took 4 pregnancy tests, 2 a week ago and 2 yesterday, all negative. I did just quit smoking on the 26th of february and had just started having sex a few weeks before. I don't have any other symptoms, besides my breasts being slightly swollen and hurting a little bit, but that always happens few days before my period. I am really worried, am I pregnant or, hopefully, is this just a weird hormonal thing?

Sometimes when women quit smoking their body will change and cause their period to be late, change to a different week, or skip a whole month. Did you take the pregnancy test in the morning using your first urine of the day? If not you need to retest using your first wake up urine of the day. This urine will contain the highest levels of hcg hormone if your pregnant. Are you using any medications, patches, Nic. gum, etc to help quit smoking? Some of these medications can cause your period to be late. The stress of not smoking and trying to quit and stay on track could also mess with your cycle. Congratulations of quiting smoking. I suggest going to your doctor for a quick check up and to do a blood pregnancy test if you keep getting negatives and no period. Good Luck

Thanks, I will try to get another pregnancy test sometime soon, I'm just seriously freaking out since my period still hasn't come but I've been getting the pre-period discharge that I usually get for 4 days now. I've started smoking again since I was seriously stressed out, can this contribute even more?

Yes starting back and putting all the chemicals back into your body can effect your period.

Thank you for everything , just got my period today :-)