hi, I am now 9 days late.. In September I had vitamin B12 injections at the doctors.. They checked me for permicious anemia (dont know quite how to spell it) anyway I was clear of that.. So I had them done.. Had my implant taken out in janurary(18th).. Had two periods but in Jan I had my normal bleed then I think in the feburary I had a normal period but had another bleed aswell.. Then had a regular period in the march (2nd-5th) Well im wondering could it be due to iron that I haven't had another period? Even though I had my injections and had normal periods after the injections and after having the implant removed. I'm just so confused the fact of I haven't had a period since 2nd march and my breasts are so sore.. I'm having what feels like period pains but nothing is happening.. When I have been doing pregnancy tests they have been cheap ones :-/ does that make a difference? I am peeing more and sometimes I feel like my bladderis so full and needs to be emptied but when I go not much comes out as I thought this happens more on a night. I have been getting a little heartburn but that could be due to anything. I am so confused I know I should wait but its been nine days now and normally my body  won't go that long without a period but I don't have strong signs of pregnancy. Could the implant still be in my system? Could I now be infertile? Why are my breasts so sore and having strong period pains without a period? Is that possible with low iron? Please get back to me and tell me as much information as you know. Thankyou. All feedback from anyone will help

Did you take the pregnancy test in the morning with your first urine of the day? If not retest in a morning as soon as you wake up. The reason for testing in the morning is because if you were pregnant there would be more hcg hormone built up in your urine to get a higher possibility of a accurate test. Cheap or expensive the test will work just the more expensive ones sometimes will pick up sooner like first response can do a week before a missed period in some women. When I was pregnant I got a positive from a deals brand $1 test before I could get a positive from a $10 EPT test using the same urine. Have you recently put on or taken off a lot of weight? Have you started any new medications or stopped any medications since your last period? Have you started working out? All of these could cause a delayed period. A major cause of delayed period is stress. Have you been under a lot of stress lately? Stress can tend to add up so a little work stress, school stress, stress over late period, a little stress from money, family problems, etc all starts adding up. If you keep getting negative test but no period I suggest going to your doctor to get checked out. If you wait and go two months without a period you really need to go to the doctor because one missed period is normal but two in a row should be checked out. If you dont want to go to a gynecologist you can make an appointment with your family doctor to get blood drawn for a blood pregnancy test, hormone imbalances, thyroid problems, etc. If all come out normal then you will have to go to a gynecologist. Good Luck

I have been stressed yes but I have been worse and not misses a period even when on the implant.. I lost weight a few weeks ago but now my stomach is so bloated. When im stood up its massive and just above my pubic line the bloating starts from there.. I have shooting pains in my vagina.. Sore breasts.. Sharp headaches.. Slight heart burn but negative pregnancy tests :'( I dunno what's happening or if and when I concieved/ovulated!!

I suggest going to the doctor to get the blood pregnancy test and they can also do some other test to find out whats going on. I really hope it all works out.

Hi heather I got my period today and 16 days late.. It is really thin blood and painful.. Nothing unusual though. Will I ever get pregnant? :'(

Sometimes its easy to get pregnant while other times you may struggle. After a year of trying you should see your doctor. Stressing over trying to get pregnant while make it harder to conceive. Try to drink plenty of water and start taking a daily vitamin. Good luck and I wish you baby dust.

Okay thankyou.. Do you have any advice on why I was 16days late? And my blood is very thin.. I normally have clots and haven't had any at all . How do you know if it is implantation bleeding? How do you know if you are having a miscarriage? And would you be able to tell me when I would be most fertile (the date) after this "period"

Your period can be late for tons of reasons like stress, if you started working out, if you started or stopped any new medications, etc. Every month your period can change in color, length, heaviness, and odor depending on all the stuff mentioned in the previous sentences. Implantation bleeding happens around 6-9 days after ovulation and is usually very light spotting and some women say it has a brown color to it. Miscarriage is the same as period in some women and they don't even know they had one while others are in severe pain and need to go to the doctor. Your most fertile days are around 14-18 days after the first day of your menstrual cycle. For Example if your period is from the 1-5 then you will ovulate between the 14-18th. Every month you will ovulate in that time frame but different days depending on when your body releases the egg. You can tell when the egg releases by tracking body temperature, checking changes in your body, and/or using ovulation test strips. You will notice breast tenderness, increase in vagina discharge, and your body temperature will rise. The easiest way to track it is by test strips and you can get them cheap at the dollar store or buy in bulk to get a better price.

Hiya I got my period on Saturday.. Starting to finish now so when would you say I will be most fertile? I was suppose to start on march 29th but it came on Saturday... So does that effect my ovulation?

It really depends on your body because everyone is different. Your best bet is to get some ovulation test strips and test every few days to see if your ovulating or getting close to ovulate. Then the next month you will only need to test around the same time you ovulated the month before.

Hiya I have been having sex since the 18th. These past few days I have felt so sick and had heart burn/stomach burns. Also my breasts have gotten a tiny bit bulged. I dont know what to think.. I am peeing more frequent also its like orange juice. No pains just wierd things. When is the earliest you can have pregnancy signs?

There really is no answer to this. Some women notice right away from the moment of implantation while others barely notice any signs or symptoms throughout their whole pregnancy. Some signs and symptoms could be because of other things also. Wait until your next period and if it is late a couple days take a pregnancy test. Good Luck