I just want to know if anyone else has experienced anything like this? I always have regular periods (a 5 day every 32 days) and last month (august) I had the weirdest period that lasted only two days. It didn't really seem like a period, no cramps and hardly any blood. So was that implantation bleeding? Now it's October and I didn't have a period in all of September. I'm now around 9 days late, which is rare. If I'm ever late it's only for 2-3 days. So I'm worried that I'm stressing out. I've taken a pregnancy test but it was negative, but both my sister and mom took 3 pregnancy tests and later found out they were pregnant 3+ months in. Could this all be a hereditary trait? I have some symptoms, nausea, and sore/sensitive breasts. What do you think!?

I'm the same, regular as always (on the pill now mind) and had a strange bleed. Its lasted 2 days and was like the brown at the end of a period. I have also taken tests that came out negative though I think it's still too early to for it to show on mine.

Stressing can delay your period longer so try to chill if you can :-P

Well pregnancy tests detect the amount of HCG in your urine, it doubles about every one or two days but varies quite alot between different people. Your mum and sister probably both had a low HCG level which wasn't detectable by home pregnancy tests I think.

I would go to the doctors and have a blood test - it should be able to detect lower levels of HCG, or a clear blue early test.
Though that could still come up negative for a while. Best to test every 3 days to see if its gone up enough to tell.

Hope you work it out and keep us updated :-)

with a longer cycle my suggestion is to take a test using your first morning urine and if that is Negitive wait and other week and take another test I know that seams like and eternity waiting to take a test but like naiwithwings said it could just be a weird period that has mucked up your cycle and it could just be running a little behind time and stress can delay it as well as make you completely miss you period for a few cycles

All the best