Today is December 31, 2007 I have a cotinine test in 4 days. If i pass I can have weight loss surgery, if I fail there are no more chances...I have bought a nicotine cleansing kit with pills and herbal drinks like green tea and lots of cranberry juice and apple juice and water. I brush my teeth about 12 times a day and I have showered 3 times a day and washed my hair that many times too. I quit smoking yesterday at noon and have not touched another cigarette since. I plan on being 100% smoke free until way after my test. But does anyone know if I will be able to clean out the cotinine by January 4th? Test is a morning test and they plan on retesting me the day of surgery too. which is scheduled for the 9th of January. If anyone has any advice I sure could use it about now...

all the krap about cleaning your system with products is b u l l s ** t . pack a day smoker.....four solid days of no smoking and a gallon of water a day, and i passed the cleveland clinic's pre employment testing!!!!!!!!!!

is that all you did to pass? i am applying to the clinic and need to know how to pass this test. i only smoke less than 1/2 pack/day. just 4 days of abstinence and gallon of h2o/day?

i'm applying @ccf and need to know if you are for real? is that all i need to do to pass? i only smoke 1/2 pack a day and really want this job!!!!

I do medical studies for a living, I eat an entire bottle of cranberry pills durring a couple days , but am not sure if this works. i know i am being tested at one facility cause they use a dropper in front of me. The gallon a day for 4 days and no smoking at all for 4 days should work fine. I did it once for exactly 72 hours and I passed it. That was 1 gallon a day for 3 days and exactly 72 hours and I passed, but they said the time it takes to show up was a little slow. They assumed I had been around a smoker, but I still passed it. I think an extra day, like 4 is great. In fact, I screen tomorrow again and it will be 3 days and 12 hours this time and a gallon a day. I should pass just fine. I do know that menthol smokers takes a little longer, but perhaps it is because in other studies it is found that menthol smokers drag on the cigarette harder. I smoke a pack a day and pass after 3, but it was close. 4 days , I totally believe with gallon a day. I've been cheating these tests for 2 years. Studies are my job. The cotinine test this place uses is an expensive one. They really pride themselves on their test, but I beat it all the time. I experiment with the days and 72 hours was close.
I also go to walmart and get the 50 cent travel shampoo bottle, fill it with urine from a non smoking friend. ape it between my legs snug, like butt crack area and point the screw off cap forward. This works great. You can even use a 4 year old urine from the opposite sex and it works just fine. The key is, in the fridge, it will last no longer than 4 days, at room temp, 4 hours and it will start to grow bacteria in it and you might have to try again. In a freezer, a year it will stay good. After defrosting though, it will look merky until it is up to body temp so don't let the seperation of color after defrosting scare you. Do not microwave, run bottle, tightly sealed under hot water. Tape it in place. Leave taped for at least an 1 1/2 to let the bottle come up to your body temp or let it cool down to body temp if too hot. If it is flush with your body, it works fine. Really have to pee when you go into stall for test. unscrew cap and lean body forward. . Do not get any hair or touch specimen cup.
I have been cheating these for years and it IS POSSIBLE to pass these like this as well. I never want to quit smoking to screen at these so I use my friends , daughters urine. She is 7 years old. I pay her 20 bucks. SHe is getting rich off of me! lol I only quit if I make the check in cause i have to stay for weeks without cigs anyway, I certainly don't want to get busted after check in. Hope this helps. Remember, taped flush between legs works .Wear baggy pants.

I will come back and post results, if not I past! I some weed only on the weekends and have not smoked in about 10 days and have been popping 6 AZO pills a day with lots of water.

Will Chantix show up in a CCF cotinine test?? has anyone taken the CCF cotinine test while taking chantix?
Email is ***

**edited by moderator** **e-mails are not allowed**

Hi. There are many things that you can try to pass a cotinine test. But the truth is that one thing that may help someone pass a test may not work for the next person. Whether or not you show up positve for the nicotine test depends upon your body metabolism. The only way to know if you are positve or not is to actually take the test. You can buy the cotinine tests at www.cotininetest.com If you pass the test at home, you will pass it at the work place!

why not quit smoking? Wouldn't that be better (honest, ethical and healthier)?

penneyD28 if you are still following this page i would like to talk to you i am also having weight loss surgery

i have been reading all the post for passing a urine nicotine test. i to am going to have gastric bypass.my doctor is testing mt blood for nicotine. how can i make sure i pass?????

Hi there, well the best way to pass is to stop smoking for at least a week if you are hoping to pass the test. Unfortunately, you can't really cheat a test like ethis even with dilution as they're probably testing for trace amounts. Are ou a smoker?

I have been tested for nicotine several times. 24 hours showed enough to know I smoked, 72 hours was as if I lived with a smoker maybe a smoker myself, 4 and 1/2 days showed no sign of nicotine. The whole water thing will help but time is the key. If your over weight it takes longer.

Wow, that's a very long period of time for it to stay in your body. I thought that it would have disappeared longer. Thaks for posting your experiences.

As a parent of a 16 year old that we are desperately trying to get to stop smoking these posts are very frustrating. We have been testing him and have found that it stays in his system for about 5 days. So we test him about every two to three days. If he tests positive (even the slightest) he loses all privelages, everything until he tests clean. We will continue to do this until he is 18 if it makes him stop now instead of wishing he would have when he is older. Or so later in life he does not have to put someone elses urine in a bottle between his legs to past a test. Or even worse, pay his child $20 bucks for their urine. What are you teaching your child?? I watched my father die of lung cancer, a very painful death. My uncle currently has throat cancer at 54, not much hope he'll live as it has spread. I pray to GOD my child does not see your ways to "beat" these drug tests, but is likely he will...forcing me to have to come research topics like this. That's why they make these tests in the first place is for people who can't tell the truth. It's unfortunate that I have to look up website questions like this --- and I expect this from teenagers, but from adults? AND for those of you going to have surgery, it is not about beating a test, it is about risking your life... you can die under anesthetic, is smoking that important to you? How about this... maybe you should say (for all those kids that are reading your posts that are under age) "Instead of worring how to beat the test, just quit now and make your life a whole lot easier and you can live a lot longer". One more thing, it is my experience that a lie catches up with you eventually - one way or another.---so good luck.