Hi guys!:-D

So after Valentine's day my boyfriend and I started having unprotected sex.I usually get my period around the 2nd of each month,March came and it has been 17 days and still no sign of my period! So I don't know if I am pregnant or if I'm not,on Sunday I bled a little and today as well,luckily it was not a lot so I am still confused.

I took a pregnancy test a few days before my missed period and it came out negative,I also took the second test a few days after my missed period and still came out negative.I am confused because I am never late?? HELP PLEASE!

I also get really strong headaches,cravings,and I become very sleepy throughout the day.I am not a person that likes to sleep during the day and lately I can't avoid it.Also I have noticed my nipples are getting alot darker.

should I take a test now? or wait? thank you!

kisses <3

I suggest taking another pregnancy test using your first urine of the day. If you are pregnant using the first urine of the day will make the test more accurate because it has the highest levels of hcg hormone in it. If still negative and no period I suggest going to your doctor and asking for a blood pregnancy test. Explain to your doctor about the late period and the symptoms you have been experiencing. I suggest writing down all the symptoms and dates of last period, sexual intercourse, etc. This will help you during your appointment. Good Luck

Will do,Thank you!