I had sex outside of my relationship on March 4, 2007. My period came on on February 20, 2007, and i found out i was pregnant on March 26, 2007. My partner and I ahve sex almost every day of the week, however, at the time of me having sex with this other guy, my boyfriend and I hadn't had sex in about 2 or 3 days. Is it possible that this outsider is the father of my child??? PLEASE HELP ME???? ITS A MATTER OF LIFE & DEATH!!!

If you have a normal 28 day cycle with a typical 14 day luteal phase, your approximate date of conception is March 06, 2007 with a due date of approximately November 27, 2007.

These are only approximate times, also a female can ovulate previous or later than usual. These are by no means a promise of who is the father of your unborn baby, however if you have doubts it is wise that you speak to one or both of them and inform them of what has happened. It will be hard, and yes will cause stress in your life, but it is better to be honest with them both.

I find myself in a similar predicament.

I had sex with my boyfriend, between Jun 2-9. Prior to that we were abstaining, but I found out that I had to return home over summer, I left the US on the 10th Jun then I had bleeding which I thought was my period from around 20-25th Jun. It was lighter than usual and shorter. We broke up in July, and my period didn't come in July. I don't usually miss periods, but thought that since I had returned home after a long absence that it was change in climate and food. I took a pregnancy test, and it was negative.

I eventually had sex with another guy twice in one night, right after each other Aug 7. we used a condom the first time but the second time we did not, I took a morning after pill the next day. I did another pregnancy test and the second line was faded on Aug 17. I assumed I was pregnant since i last had sex with my bf,and cuz i missed a period in July. I went to a clinic to do another test. that was a strong positive to date counting from my last menstrual period (jun 20) I'm supposed to be 14 weeks and 5 days pregnant.

Here is the hard part I did a first ultrasound after my ex and I decided we'd keep it and get back together,but I was told that I'm in week 11. I didnt get to speak to a doctor then.

11 weeks doesn't correlate with when i had sex with the other guy, cuz i had sex with him exactly 8 weeks ago and i read that it takes some time for the embryo to implant. so at most i should be 7 wks if it was his.

If this kid was my ex's the "period" that happened after we had sex wasnt an actual period. it was bleeding possibly form implantation. I should be 15wks. I had no other sexual encounters.

I need to know the possibilities.

I don't know what to think, and I am freaking out.