im concerned im pregnant with my second child. my daughter is 16 months old and in October 2014 I had one depo shot I was suppose to go back in January to do a repeat of the depo shot, I had gotten busy with moving and working well February, March came by and still no period so I took about 3 pregnancy tests they can out negative well April came by and in April I don't remember the exact dates but I went to the restroom one day. I wiped and there was blood on the tp I thought yah okay im about to start my period well the bleeding was only when I wiped, bright red it lasted maybe 10 days. Then i had diarrhea Now we're in may and I've been feeling very tired I fore myself to get up and go on through my day and I've recently became nauses everytime I eat I feel like vomiting so I lay down try to relax and let it pass by. My brest are tender there not sore but they ache . I am wondering if I should be concerned or if I should go buy another test. But also heard if you take a pregnancy test a wrong way it will be false negitive. with my first child I had cramps like worse than period cramps and I went to my doctor they sent me to Baylor to have me get x rays done I took a pregnancy test there before they started the procedure the male doctor said it was negative but the woman doctor held My test up to the light and I guess she saw something and ordered blood work, blood work came back my BataHCG levels showed I was only two weeks I called my husband and he was excited but with my first pregnancy I was diagnosed with hyperemesis vomited my entire pregnancy lost Weight doctor put me on a program called Alere and I was able to gain weight right before birth. What my question is does it sound like a pregnancy or maybe a virus or should I just go get a hoe pregnancy test?

Just take a test to make sure to be sure hope all turns out good