Hello, I am 35 years old and I must admit that I never thought I would have this much difficulties in my life. I want to say that I have been through a battle with a breast cancer and chemotherapies. This all happened one year ago and I am healthy now. All I want to know is can I have a baby after the cancer?

I guess you can, but I think that some more time has to pass because of those therapies you have been subdued to. I want to say that the effect of the therapies is cumulative and a certain period is necessary for the residual influence to be gone permanently. I assume that a doctor will be able to tell you when it is safe for you to try to get pregnant. As for the breast feeding that also depends on the severity of the previous cancer experience.

Just wanted you to know that it is very possible to get pregnant and have a happy healthy baby after breast cancer. My wife was diagnosed in 2002 with stage 3 . Had a double inflammatory breast cancer. Went through a year of radiation and chemo. Had a tram flap surgury. We now have a 5 month old daughter that is healthy and happy. Good luck!