hi. i'm 32 years old. I was diagnosed with breast cancer 2 years ago and I was put on chemotherapy and radiotherapy. Finally i had a mastectomy. I went through a lot of awful moments although my follow up exams were good and the cancer was gone. I'm still having regular anti cancer treatment and it seems that my life is getting back on track. But 3 weeks ago I felt a lump in my good breast. I asked my doctors if they could remove my good breast as a precaution and would that be a good idea but they refused to do it. they booked me in for an emergency mammogram next week. I'm freaking out now, i don't know what to do. i can't wait the exam next week. What if the cancer is back? How it's possible that it comes back after chemo? Could it just be a harmless cyst or some infection? Many thanks!

It's possible you just have a cyst.  Cysts are not uncommon in many women and they are generally benign.  More often then not, when cancer comes back, its because they didn't get all the bad cells.  Not all cells that are tumor cells are expressing the same genome nor do they particularly have the same mutations.  Cells on the surface of a tumor are different from cells within the tumor.  Your chemotherapy may have worked on one type of tumor cell and not others.  Science is making great strides to understand this phenomena but it takes time.  I hope everything works out well for you with your mammogram.  I have my fingers crossed for you.  Good Luck!

They don't tell you ALL the truth as they Administer their Poisons. Chemo almost NEVER kills all the cancer cells and when it starts to multiply again it comes back stronger. YOU need to start a radical Nutritional Protocol to give the HEALING a chance. Chemo Kills but our Immune System Heals. Chemo destroys most of it and as it was is not doing good to begin with.
SO...the truth is that they NEED to NOT tell ALL the truth ALL the Time....It is what it is.