my mom was diagnosed with breast cancer two years ago and she had complete mastectomy on both sides since her oncologist told us this is pretty invasive form of breast cancer she is suffering from. The problem we’re facing now is that, despite all chemo and radiation she went through after the surgery, is that at her latest exam it turned out she now has new metastasis on her liver. Her oncologist is suggesting she goes through another round of chemotherapy to attempt to shrink the liver mets, and then have the surgery to remove them.

But what’s bothering us the most is if the tumors are removed, what will her life quality be with 50-60% of normal liver functioning?

I think this time instead for going for any chemical therapies, you should go for immunotherapy- It is painless cancer Therapy with no side effects. It strengthen immune system and kill cancer cells without affecting active cells.