Me and my boyfriend met 11 months ago, and we didn't have sex until like the 8th month of our relationship. I am just very concerned if I am pregnant. I already told my mother everything (i am very open with her) For about a year my period has been regular EVERY time. There was not a time when it wasn't. I am on my third day missing it, i know that might seem a little paranoid but I am just a VERY paranoid person. Me and my boyfriend used a condom every time we had sex. We had a couple that were ripped because he knew which ones were ripped, but we didn't use them. My mother says and hoping I will start, but this is weird for me. I been kind of going to the bathroom frequently, and I am have yellow colored discharge. I have been doing research, but i didn't find anything about it. My mother said if I start she is going to get my birth control so we are extra careful, so i would have birth control and we would use a condom to be extra safe.

I just don't want to be pregnant at this age. I am sixteen years old, i will have to admit that I am not at the maturity level of a having a baby, neither is my boyfriend. My boyfriend said if I was, he would support me, which I happy to hear that. I wouldn't do abortion and I don't know about adoption. I wouldn't kill a baby, and just thinking that i wouldn't want to send my child out there and the rest of my life knowing I have a little boy or girl out there in that world. It would very upset me, and I don;t have a family member that would want a child now.

I just need help. Yeah I am very paranoid, and I could ask my mom all these questions but I don't want her to worry. please help me.

Hi Chels,

There is a very sensitive pregnancy test now which can indicate it straight away so if you are really worried like it sounds you are I would advise you to go and buy one. Once the results come through I would advise the pill or another form of contraception to be extra safe.

I would have to agree...specially since your mom is aware of it all and you don't have to worry about hiding it....Take a test- that way if and when it shows negative you can stop stressing yourself out...I personally thing the 7-10 dollars is worth it.... OR go to the clinic...they have to do a pregnancy test prior to prescribing birth control anyways- Good luck and do it soon as you probably wont get your cycle as long as you are strssing over this