I'm 16 years old and 2 days ago I lost my virginity to my boyfriend who I've been with for 8 months, we had been planning it for a while and we both got tested for any STD's beforehand and bought durex extra safe condoms and durex play water based lube. I'm on and have been on the pill (microgynon 30) for almost 2 months and I'm relatively accurate with taking it at the same time every day. Since I lost it we've had sex 5 times and each time we've used a condom and he changed it every time he came and we both checked during every now and then to make sure it hadn't slipped or anything. The condoms didn't look like they had broken or anything and weren't ripped. But I'm still quite paranoid about being pregnant. I don't know why, I just can't think about much else. I wanted to have sex and I still do want to have sex. I'm just worried. Is there much chance I am pregnant? It's obviously too early to tell whether I am pregnant or not but I have been having that feeling in my abdomen that I get before I get my period, except I'm on the pill. Anyway, what are the chances I am pregnant? :(

Hi, firstly, any control birth method is 100% safe, Each time when you have sex is a real chance to get pregnant, I suggest you masturbation, is the most safe and cool method to get fun at your age.

Hi Rachel,

Both you and your boyfriend are very smart in planning.

I will correct "guest" however. No form of birth control is 100% effective.

Still, you're taking the pill correctly. The condom is also very effective. You really can't get much safer than you have.

Thinking you're going to get pregnant is very common when a woman first loses her virginity, or a guy for that matter. In reality, the odds of pregnancy occurring when everything is perfect are only about 1 in 5.

I don't think you are pregnant or have to worry.

Hey. My boyfriend and I have been together for 10 months now. We havent had sex yet but yesterday his penis was rubbing my vagina. I always get parinoid and im supposed to get my period next week. I am experiencing cramps and im very tired. I know im most likely not pregnent but how do i calm myself down to really convince myself im not pregnent.