Hello. I'm on very miserable 26 year old female and some help would be more then welcome.
You see, I'm trying to get pregnant for about four years now and I, and my husband, started to loose hope.
During this period I have used several birth control pills for inducing pregnancy but nothing could help me. I don’t believe in, so called, menstrual calendar and I have never calculated anything. I believe that if it is meant to be- it will happen. So, it made me thinking about one another possible cause- how could I be sure that I can have baby at all. The truth is that I have regular menstrual periods and everything. I don’t know what to do next!?

Well, although I would really like to help you, it could be extremely hard because you didn’t give us so much information.
First thing you should know-only doctor can tell you are you capable of having kids or now. But I will try to help you because I don’t think you did this right.
You must calculate your ovulation days because only then you could get pregnant. Ovulation is the time when an egg is released by your ovary and you must know that, once released, the egg can survive for up to 24 hours in your genital system. In most women this happens about 14 days after your last bleeding. You should also know that sperm can live in female genital system for up to 7 days so, assuming your cycles are normal, you could possibly end up pregnant having sex 7 days before ovulation although it is highly unlikely.

HI MY NAME IS DESHUNA AND ME AND MY BOYFRIEND DECIDED THAT WE WANTED TO HVE A BABY, BUT EVERYTIME WE TRY NOTHING HAPPENS.I SOMETIMES FEEL LIKE IM GETTING SYMPTOMS, BUT WHEN I TAKE A TEST OR GO TO THE DOCTOR, STILL NOTHING HAPPENS. I REALLY WANT TO GET PREGNANT, PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME. :'(

Okay So , my boyfriend & i have been trying to have a baby with no luck at all. But im not even sure i can have kids =[ so how can i find out if i can or not my period are always irreagular so it's hard to calculate them all out. Please help me i just dont know what to do anymore, to be honest it worries me to find out if i can conceive or not =[ so please if you have any sugestions or questions feel free to let me know.
Sincerly,Cassie %-)

umm okay I hope this helps:

there is a new over the counter fertility test that you can find at Wal Mart or Walgreens or such stores like that it is inexpensive and is easy to read just like a preggy test:

What you do is you buy it and wait until your 3rd day of your period...spotting counts as day 1 then the next is day 2 and on day 3 with early morning urine you pee on it for 5 seconds...

Wait which is the hardest part...for 30 minutes and if you get 2 lines your fertile! (The instructions have pictures )

It is 95% effective and it comes with 2 tests just incase you want to double check on your next month...

-Good luck to all!![/img]

Hello, well i have a question of my own and its..... I have a 3 year old son who is ready to be 4, and for the past year i have been trying to get a pregnant again but for some reason i can't and im starting to believe that i can't concieve anymore. With my son i had a c-section so do u think that has something to do with it? ? !

hi my name is Shelly. my boyfriend and i have been trying to get pregnant for about a year now but nothing seems to happen. i have gotten pregnant before but i had a miscarriage. now that we both feel like we're ready nothing happens. i just want to know if anyone took more than a year to have baby or what should i do to help the process.

Hi Shelly.

My name is Christina, I am having the same issue you are and my boyfriend and i have been together for 4 months now. I know its to early for kids for us but towards the near future he and i are thinking about it, we are not one hundred and fiftty percent sure yet cause we both wanna work and not worry about the responsability of taking care of a child but I know from when I was younger I always loved kids, and i can tell that my boyfriend would be a good father cause he is an uncle he has a step sister that has a kid and whenever i see pictures of his nephew and whenever I look at him and see that smile on his face I know that he would be a great father; but thing is I do want kids and i aint 100 percent sure if I can get pregnant myself. so idk what to do either I need advice too. so if you find out anything can you please let me know thanks so much!

hello i'm 26 years old and i never been pregnant ive tried over and over again nothing never happend what do i have to do to get pregnant?

:-( Hello My name is shauntelle and im 22 years old and i have never been pregnant and now i want a family but dont think i can have any.How can i know for sure if i can have kids or not.

Hello, My name is Crystal. My boyfriend and I have been trying to get pregnant for the last 3 years, but we have had no luck. I dont know if its me.Maybe I just cant get pregnant? I had taken a ovulation test 4 days prior to my menstrual cycle and it came out with only one line.. :S Please help. We have wanted a baby for so long. Im scared to go to a dr because what if they do something wrong and than I can never have kids.

hey, im michelle ive been with my fiance for about a year an half and i was three to four weeks pregnant but, then i had a misscarge.So fro  then on we have been trying to have kids but, i still cant get pregnant. I'VE never been on the pill i dont use protection so sometimes i wonder can i really have kids or is it just not my time. Can any of yall give me some advise here?

Quote:
me and my wife were the same as you we even consider adoption it took us  4 years and were trying but nothing happens people say to be relax and that it will come eventually but we just went with our family doctor we wanted to know if it was me or my wife with a problem but no we were both k and the doctor so we try this for a while and nothing still until two days ago my wife was not feeling well and she came back with the best news she told me we were expecting our first child that is why i want to pass it down to u i know exactly how you two feel so here it is what he  told us a very simple thing to do  u may think is not going to work but just try it k here it is start eating healthy, exercise, woman centrism,men  centrism for him k try to buy the ovulation sticks let me know if it works.

Ok so ive had sex every night for about 4,5 weeks and ive had tests and its negitive, I dont see how that is possible ive been trying for a baby for about 2 and a half years now, I get my period as normal... But there has been something werid going on with my vagina, its always soking, even when im not turned on or anything... Could that prevent preganency? btw im 16 years old... It may seem werid that I want a baby but im ready because I dont have a family anymore I dont feel like I have anything to live for, I would apprecate opinions and all... Thank you. I hope that was anough information.

16? just because you dont have a family or feel loved you shouldnt try for a baby until you are able to fully support him/her, in the end they will resent you because you cant provide for them the way they should be provided for.