I dont know alot about sex and I know u probably gonna say "then why are you engaging in sexual activities" pls dont judge. Me and my boyfriend were messing around the other day and we know not to have sex because we are not ready for that yet. While all this was going on, he had accidentally cummed on my left thigh away from my vagina so i cleaned it off with my hand. About 2-3 mins later after my hands were dry, i went to the bathroom and mistakenly touched my clit and the opening of my vagina with my hands to make sure nothing went ther and then remembered that I had some dry cum on my hand. I was on my period when this happened and i had a tampon and pad on but im not sure if that helps. I am also on birh control pills but i always forget to use it at the SAME time every day but I never miss a pill except for about a month ago and as soon as I remembered, I used 2 on each day to catch up as instructed. This whole incidence with me amd my bf happened about a week ago and I've since then been having some stomach pains but i was told by my doctor not to go by the symptoms of pregnancy cos they can also be caused but birth control pills. My question is that is it possible for me to get pregnant from touching my clit with dry cum? or am I just being paranoid?

"Slight sex"? Did he ejaculate inside of you? if not, then you are probably just stressing a lot and has delayed your period. Since you've missed your period for two weeks now, just go get a pregnancy test and see.

I didn't miss my period. I was on my period when this happened. I'm not due for another 2 1/2 weeks. He didn't cum in me. I just touched myself with the dry cum on my hands. My question is that is it possible that i can get pregnant from touching my clit with dry cum?

I am very certain you are not pregnant.

1. You are on birth control
2. Sperm dies very quickly in air, especially since you say it was DRY which means it was dead.
3. Since you were on your period, you were pretty far from ovulation so you would have a less of a chance of pregnancy.
4. Wait another 2.5 weeks until your period shows up. Relax and try not to think about it until the time comes.

But does it matter that I dont use the pill at the SAME time everyday?