Im 17 and on oct-31me and my boyfriend just stuck it in but then pulled out and then on friday we did it again and he cumed in me then it happened agian on sat but all the cum came in me none leaked out um it was his and my first time on the 31 umm i dont keep tracks of my periods so i dont know if i miss it that i did i was wondering what the chances are that i am indeed pregnant ive been nausua and the day before yesterday my boobs hurt for a sacond but i dont throw up um i just want to know any info anyone has please and thankyou

:-( girl im on da same page as u....i dont kno if im pregnant either....i think i am but i dont throw up..... :-(

me too! god. its nerve wrecking. i jus turned 17 and i havent yet got my period and im haveing alot of bloating and cramps, i feel like im about to puke but it doesnt come up.

im in the same boat as all of u, im so scared that i might be, but im too scared to do a pregnancy test.
my boobs havent been tender, but i have been getting bloating and stomach aches, and i have been feeling sick but i think that's from the worrying.

the thing with me is that i have/had polycystic ovaries so my periods were always really random, sometimes i wouldnt get them for up to a year and other times they would come every couple of weeks.

i slept with this guy back in september and i had a period a couple of days after but i dont know whether i could still be pregnant. i think that ive been putting on weight but everyone says that i have lost weight, could it all be in my mind?

Please could somebody help me? i really dont know what to do :-(