:cry: you could say this is a normal teenage mistake but i wouldn't think i would have make this mistake. i was at a party and i was drinking and there was this guy there who had also been drinking we hooked up and things went a little to far then i had expected i had sex with him it was all pretty much a blurr and i know i had wiped the tip of his penish before i did it. i had , had sex before but i have used protection ... this one i didnt and i feel so miserable... im so so scared ... i dont think he cummed because it didnt last very long maybe lasted under a minute ... i know my mom would be very supportive if i did get get pregnant but im so scared to tell her because of the fear of her looking down on me and i dont at alllllll want my family to know ... this is a big deal ... i cant even tell my friends and im scared to go get the test but i know i'll have to sooner or later ... im usually always on time for my periods they have never been off track but my last period ended may 23rd or 24th and they night i had sex was on june 10th it is now june 19th and i was expecting my period this weekend and now it is monday i have convinced myself i am ... i know i need to get the test from reading other similar questions ... i was planning on getting the test on wensday because they would be 4 to 5 days i think after getting my period .... but again i want to know the results i dont even think i have the courage to walk in to the store and by it on my own! i havn't noticed much changes but every day i look in the mirror or i feel my stomach and think that maybe my boobs are getting bigger and when ever i think of the chances of me being preganant tears come to my eyes. im soo tired of crying myself to sleep at night im to young and made such a stupid teenage mistake ... im planning on getting an abortion but this is just running my summer all my friends tell me how fun this summer is and i plan on going to poms camp family trip and a camp ... and im scared i wont be able to do all of these things if i get an abortion i know this is alot but i can't stop crying about it and i need some guidance from someone and i was on another website and posted a question and well the people made me feel even more miserable and determined i had a very high risk and since then i wont stop crying ..... i donno what to do! please give me some advice on how to manage ... all this im nothaving any weird discharge or you could say not much at all just the wet dishcharge ughhh all i want is for my period to come so i can have a normal summer with my friends! pleassse help i know that all of this crying and getting worked up over it could be a sign of your period being late but i dont beleive it i always! get it on time ... who knows i could even be late already im not actually sure when i should get my period anymore ... anyways ive already decided to never drink again i mean when ever i look at an alcholic beverage i go back to that night ... and i have already decdied for abstinece because of all the pain its put me through just making this one mistake but i know its a little to late for that .. im a very christian girls and i pray every night that god is making the right decsion for me .. soorry this is soo long
~michelle oh and im 16

Did you take a test yet? I'm sorry that this happened to you.

Michelle,

I want you to calm down and catch your breath.

I pulled out my calendar and guessed that if your period started on the 19th (ending on the 23rd) then a conception would have had to occur around the 2cnd. This is only true if you have a 28 day cycle. 30 day cycle would mean the 4th etc. A cycle is measured from the first day of your period to the first day of your next period. Ovulation occurs aprox. 14 days before your next period is due. Ovulation and intercourse have to occur within a day or two of each other.

If you think you are pregnant and you need to know for sure you can go online and search for 'care net' they have centers all around that can provide you with counseling and testing.

Go and get tested it's the only way to know with out having your period. Stress can make you late so can just being young.

Please respond to this. I'm concerned about you.

Any news! Your test should be accurate by now. :? Please talk to someone about this it is very hard to keep it all bottled in. Whether you are pregnant or not I think that you will be ok. You understand the mistake & you are willing to change your ways & grow up. Talk to your mom & let us know if you need anything.

I know exacly how you feel i did that same thing a couple of weekes ago and im am so scared and i cant tell anyone because no one would sopport me i would loose everything.

if you are pregnant you should consider yourself lucky that your mom would be supportive..i'm 15 and im pregnant and my parents droppped me like a new born giraffe.

:( ima 14...and mi boyfriend is 16...he's in high school and ima in middle...one nite he wanted to have sex...i did to...so when he came over one nite..we had sex...as we were having sex he had said he nutted in meh...and i jumped up and stared yelling at him..he really wanted to have mi babe..i do too but ima too young...and he told meh to wipe hes nut out of meh.so i did..and tha next day i felt weird..and i knoe i shouldnt feel that weird...that was mi second time with him..but all tha other times we used protection...every nite i worry about what will happen if i turn out to be pregnant...and ima scared to go get a test...and he had offered to but ima so scared i dnt even want to see the results...well i need advice...am i pregnant??>>oh yeah and i forgot tha last time mi period came on..all i knoe that it wasnt any time soon! :cry:

IM GOING THROUGH THE SAME THING RIGHT NOW!!!!! AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO.. IM SCARED AND CONFUSED.. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO I NEED HELP!!!!!! I THINK IM DRIVING MYSELF CRAZY AND I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE..

:x

Whoa, The only thing I can tell you to do is to get a test, because Honestly, I don't know what to do myself, I'm in the same situation, except, I do have a boyfriend who is willing to help me out and all, and get me a test, i just happen to not have the time to get a test done and over with without my mother finding out.
It's tricky, and if you do become pregnant, don't try to get an abortion and hide it from your mother, it won't work, I've contemplated every possible way, but there's absolutely no way to hide it.
I'm happy to hear that your mother would be supportive of you,
mine on the other hand, has told me that If I ever wind up pregnant she's going to get my boyfriend arrested, so, I'm very scared about that.
Not only will it be the end of my youthful life, but the end of a fantastic relationship.
I'm sixteen, and my boyfriend is nineteen.

Abstaining is such a better choice,
I should have thought about that before,
it's very easy to get caught up in, things like this happen very fast, and once they do, there's nothing you can do about it.

Really, anyone that isn't ready to face the stress of possibly being pregnant, shouldn't be having sex.
Be careful, girl.
and good luck.

Well spoken. id like to say the same thing but me and my girl have constantly been worrying about being pregnant everytime we do it unprotected. recently we did it and she has been on bc for almost 3 months and i came in her a little. we are still worried about whatll happen because thats the first time i came in her. We are just hoping for the best and that the birthcontrol does its job.

ABORTION can be done without parents finding out.

MANY Teens have an abortion without parental consent.

SOME states do not require parents consent at all, not even a judicial bypass, so you just make the appt and get the abortion.

Anonymous wrote:

thats wat you get you shouldnt be such a dame s***. and its wrong tat you are going to abort tat baby when it was you tat lied down and opened up your got dame legs to tat n***a. you should give that baby to someone tat cant have kids. i hope during your whole life you never be able to have kids you s***

I was around 15 when i found out i was pregnant. and only a month away from my 16 birthday. And the guy who i concieved with well i was with him for a year and i am 17 now and i am still with him. But needless to say i got pregnant and i never thought it could happen to me but in reality it did and i had to make decisions that would change my life. I was in the same position you were except how i got pregnant is diffrent. And im not here to judge you im just saying that i know how you feel and even though you want to take it back you cant and this is reality. Now i made a decision on haveing an abortion and i was 5 weeks pregnant even though i always said i was against it. it toke awhile for me to get over it. But How i made that decision is diffrent and i had to be grown up about it. me and my partner thought of the pros and cons of having a child and not having a child. And are main questions were can we afford the childs needs and everything him or her want. And another was are we emotionally ready for a child. Now i didnt make my deciosion because i wanted to do stupid things not saying you are i made my decision based on what i needed to do and if i were to have the child on what i needed to be for it. And adoption was another option but my partner felt like he was adopted for most his life and he wouldnt his child to feel the same way. And my mother was 17 when she had my brother and had told me what her struggles were. And all i wanted was to have family and give my children everything in the world. and if i were to have this child i wouldnt be able to do that so thats why i made that decsion to have an abortion and also that it wasnt far along in the pregnancy.and you have to talk to your mother because she well help you in anway possible my mother did and she was there every second. And shes not the purfect mother in the world eighter but i made the decision to have sex and ended up getting pregnant and i had to think like a grown up. i dont know if this will help you but just make sure you make the decsion based on you and your child if you are pregnant dont let nobody make that decsion for you. Be smart. And i know you will make it through you have your life ahead of you<3

thats a big decision often regretted by the mother of the innocent child that they were advised to murder.... icebreaker... you shouldn't be telling teenage girls to go behind their parents back to get an abortion... you aren't only getting rid of a "problem" your'e murdering a child, a grandchild, a cousin. Think before you act... one day if you want children how are you going to tell them you got rid of their older brother or sister..there are plenty of people that would gladly adopt what you may think is a "mistake" and be their mother and father and love and care for that precious gift.. if you make the grown up decision to have sex know that it may result in a baby... use protection use birthcontrol hell the morning after pill if you MUST... but please stop murdering innocent children... that is all.