]me and my boyfriend had an intercourse february 6th dat night and 7th dat morning....February 25 i had my period and 26th I had another intercourse and then next it was brown it only lasted for 2 days. I did took a home pregnancy test cause i was feeling sick, i throw up in my mouth once and cramping and bloating saying up late, been going to the bathroom number 1 and 2 but it came negative. March 8 and 9 had another intercourse and now im cramping, Mirgraines like crazy, I was laying down and sit up felt dizzy and i layed back down got up again felt dizzy which i had to drive myself home, sick in the stomach feeling like im about to throw up and it be right there at my throat but never comes up, tired, I always been moody now its worst, Im just now having breast pains now. I dont know if i am or not and i havent been to the docotr yet cause i dont get my car til like 6pm and clinics are closed

theres a such thing as false negative. im kind of in the same boat. last month i had unprotected sex with my bf and he ejaculated in me well i got my period this month on time but it only lasted 2 days and then just stopped and it wasnt heavy like usual and the blood was dark brown which i read can be implantation bleeding. that some women get implantation bleeding at the time they are supposed to have their regular period. i took a pregnancy test and it was negative. so im confused because my lower back has been hurting me ive had lots of dirrhea and my head has been hurting and my head never hurts me. the best bet is guess for us is to go to the dr and have blood work drawn. sometimes the pregnancy tests dont work that well for some women. blood tests are extremely accurate.

Have u found out what your problem was it implantation bleeding or what? I am going to try and schedule mine next week that means if i can find transportation.

Have you found out if it was implantation bleeding? Im trying go somewhere if i can get a vehicle...