im 17 years old and i been having nausea and i have been peeing alot and have diareaha i am very restless i ended my period on the 9/17/11 and started the 9/15/11 and me and my boyfriend had sex the day b4 my period and it was protected and then a day after my period i mean i was kinda on it and kinda not i have had sort of bleeding but i still had sex 3 times 2 times unproteced and 1 time protected is there a chance i might be prego?

There could be but i would just take a home prego test good luck let me know what happens

If you started your period on 9/15, you pretty much just had it and there would be no pregnancy symptoms yet, nor would you get any kind of a reading if you did home pregnancy test. It is much much to soon for a test. The diarreah and nausea that your having could be something else all together. You may be coming down with something. I was sick for 4 day's with the exact same symptom's that you are describing, and i know i am def not pregnant. Just drink a lot of water to keep yourself hydrated until you feel better, and tighten up on the birth control, unless you wanna get pregnant, that's your call.