I'm 15 and had a friend over at my house and we were just watching movies and we were kind of messing around and doing stuff but in no way did i hint that i would have sex, i told him i didnt want to but before i could stop him he got on top of me and raped me when i was least expecting it and barely had time to react. it was the scariest thing that has ever happened, and i tried yelling and begging him to stop and he finally did when i said "I can't get pregnant" It was only about 10 seconds or less, but it was still without any protection. I'm not on the pill or anything. I tried getting the emergency pill but had no way of obtaining one. That happened on 7/11 and today it's 7/17 so a week. I've heard it's too early for symptoms of pregnancy but ive had headaches, ive thrown up in the morning, ive had horrible mood swings, my stomach feels weird, it churns, i get bad hot flashes, and i got my period (or so i thought) the day after the rape happened. it lasted about 5 days. im very into sports though so my period is never regular. I get very good grades in school, im a great long distance runner on track and cross country, and it would kill my parents if they found out i let something like this happen to me. But i also dont support abortion, but it may be my last resort if i end up to be pregnant. I cant quit sports, i have scholorships that are coming already ready for when im a senior. please someone tell me what to do, im so embarassed i cant tell my parents, only a few friends know and i know i need to tell someone. This guy ruined my life, my plan was to not have sex until i found the guy i wanted to marry and in no way am i a sl*t in any form, the farthest from it in fact. Im not some irresponsible kid that has sex all the time and just forgot to use a condom, i have plans for my future already. so someone please take time and tell me if they think its a possibility that im pregnant or what i should do.. please!!!!!!

There is almost no chance that you are pregnant. The intercourse didn't last long and he didn't ejaculate in you which minimises chances, and if you have had your period since then it is basically impossible. If you bleed for 5 days then it was most likely your period.

I am sorry that this happened to you.

I don't think you let this happen to yourself, it was his decision and his act, not your choice.

I agree, the likliness of you being pregnant is very slim!
Your 'pregnancy' symptoms are most likely to be a reaction to what has happend to you.
Although I do feel your stress symptons would most likely disapear if you speak to somone about what this guy did.
And by somone I mean a responsible adult, somone to just listen to you who is a real person not on the other end of a computer, do you have a guidence councellor at school that you may be able to talk to? or failing that your doctor?

You poor girl! First, stop blaming yourself! You DIDN"T LET this happen to you! He raped you! You've clearly shown by your words here that you did not want to have intercourse. I feel so bad for you because I know how terrible it feels to be raped, especially in the days, weeks, months following the rape. Your symptoms seem likely the result of the psychological harm of being raped and also since he was forcing himself into you, some physical pain from the act. You wouldn't be experiencing any symptoms of pregnancy that quickly after the rape. Can you buy a pregnancy test? Try that. I wish that you would go to the doctor or something and that your parents were the type of parents who were understanding. It is so important to have someone close to talk to, to help you through this terrible time.

You will get through this though. It just takes time.

Please post a message on here to let us know you're okay.

just to update everyone, i got my period this month so im just taking that as a sign that im not pregnant, thanks everyone so much for your support!

Legend
You're welcome & good luck!

this is the first time i've wrote about this.

he was my friend. probably one of my best friends. my mom thought he looked like john travolta. he probable did.

one night, his frat had a party. i went. i drank. i got drunk. i got really drunk. the last i remember was sitting on the steps in their kitchen, with him leaning over me

then, i remember geting back to the dorm... i know that i want to get back, but i also know that i didnt wat to deal with him

i woke up the next morning... i was naked in his bed...i heard him in the bathroom and i didnt know what was going on in the ten seconds i had to make sense of everything... at that point, i knew no one would know... it was just me... it was my secret; me, the frat boy, and his lawers...

Hi, I will say my name is Vanessa for the matter. the same thing happend to me the day after thanksgiving in 2009. I really would like to talk to someone who this has happened to. My e-mail is Please

to whomever posted on "Posted: 9/4/10 10:13 PM" you are a vulgar pig. This poor young and went through something terrible. You need serious help if that is what your logic is telling you!

Do you Know how to make a sammich??

here's what you do:
1: tell your parents
2: call the cops
3: (optional) repeatedly punch the guy in the balls
4: visit the bastard in prison and laugh at him for several minutes taunting him
5: take a pregnancy test in a few months!
Hope this helps!
P.s. I know how it feels my friend was raped when she was a toddler. Don't worry the sick fu''ing bastard is rotting in prison/hell!!!

you should move out and or tell your mum and dad and ask them how they would react if it happened to your sister/you and or just tell them and prentedn to be girly and you were weak and it happended couple of days ago before you got pregnant

hi im 13 its nasty when u get raped i dd now im 4 week pregnant

aww hope you ok

aww it must be hard ,im hear if u need a chat