I have polycystic ovaries and i have irregular periods...i havent had my period in 2 or 3 months....last week me and my boyfriend had unprotected test...he doesnt know if he pulled out in time and about 3 days later i felt nasuea like i wanted to throw up...had headaches and dizzy...now im feelin a little consistpated...it had been goin one for about 4 days now....how would i know if im prego especially if i have polycystic ovaries...HELP!!!

Celebrity
I have PCOS too. Id do a test. Just for my interest what do you take for it. Im in a dilema at the min.

i dont take nothing for it....but since i have the polycystic ovaries like its harder for us to know when we are pregnant....does anyone else have advice????

I have pcos. I had irregular periods before. But I lost 60 lbs and have had very regular periods for over a year. We have been trying to get pregnant(I have been using an app to keep a rough idea of ovularion etc) for the last 3 mths my period has been late. 4 days then 10 days then 12 days late. When I do get it its very light and only lasts about 4 days. I have been having a lot of symptoms such as bloated abdomin lower back pain mood swings sensitive breasts and my abdomin has become distended and started tp harden. If I am I would be about 15 weeks roughly. I keep have negative hpts tho. I'm just wondering if this is common. If I still have a chance of being pregnant. Its so disappointing everytime I see that negative result and I have been putting off going for an ultrasound because I am terrified that I will be told I'm not ovulating or something. Any advice would be appreciated!