My cycle is normally thirty to thirty two days. My last period started on February 2nd. It is now the 8th of march and nothing. I should have started on the 3rd-5th. I have been having on and off headaches for a while. On like the fourth I went to the emergency room for severe dizziness and hot flashes. They said my urine test was negative but if I dont start in a few days then retest. My breasts have been abnormally swollen. It's like the glands on the sides are huge. My nipples have been sensitive but they usually are a few days before I start my period. But this has been going on for over a week now. These last couple of days I have notices I feel constantly wet "down there". Sorry tmi. Im also really tired and I want to just sleep. I had "bedroom time" yesterday with my partner and right after I had af type cramps but about five minutes later they disappeared. My lower back has been slightly achy today and thats a usual af symptom but nothing so far. I am getting really nervous about this all. I have taken two tests since I went to the emergency room and both were negative, however, I have a strong urge to not believe what the tests are telling me because I just have this feeling. I am also not trying to get pregnant, and me and my partner were using the pull out method. Has this happened to anyone before and what was the outcome? Could I still be pregnant even if I have had negative urine tests or am I being crazy?

If you really want to be sure wait about 2-3 weeks then go have a pregnancy test. If the test proves positive then go to a doctor and ask if they can confirm if your pregnant. They normally do a blood or urination test to decide whether you are or not.

Hi

I am having similar problems. my last normal period was the 3rd of may. I am normally on a 28 day cycle but I was 6 days late and didnt get my period til the 6th june. My period only lasted for 2 days and was very light. I had all the normal signs of getting my period when it was supposed to be due but it didnt arrive till a week later and I had no sings when it finally arrived. Since then I have had swollen boobs, really tired, I can be really mad then be crying 2 secounds later. I have had a few headaches and felt a little bit spaced out. My stumach is also swollen and firm. My fiance swears im pregant because i am normally full of life and never tired and moody. it took 3 months for my test results to come back positive with my daughter. It has been 11 years since I was last pregant and we have been trying but still dont know what to think of the negitive tests.

Were you ever pregnant?