I need some advice... I have had a tubal ligation 5 yrs ago. Ever since i had my 5 yr old my cycle has always lasted 3 to 4 days max. Well these past two months my cycle has been a little off. For instance last month it lasted two days and was a heavy flow. This month it was 3 days heavy flow as well but on my 4th nothing at all no spotting nothing. Well on my 5th day started spotting started off pinkish then pinkish/brownish... Me and the bf are having unprotected sex but never thinking its possible to get pregnant. Also have felt some nausea and have alot of charley horses lately which the only time i've ever had those was when i was pregnant. Anyone ever experice this??? I'd appreciate some feedback...

Thank you,

E.

if you havent had ur period in a fuew months and you are haveing sex with out a condom ur best to take a gtest there is a pre good chance u may be prego

I had my period this month and it's been really heavy and I had the worse cramps like horrible I had a tubal litigation almost 7 years ago with clamps I been having nausea leg cramps spotting pinkish color I feel like I could be pregnant really emotional mood swings and certain things I can smell really good that make me feel sick to wear I get angry