i have been off the shot for almost a week now becasue my soon to be husband and i wanted a baby. At first I started to see like a clear shine discharge but i didn't know if it was from me or from us having sex. Then for the last 3 days i have been spotting pink. Could i be pregant or is it my period. If it's my period it's not any kind of period i have ever had before

i forgot to add that I am having a little bit of pain where why ovaries would be and I feel sick and haven't ate very much since i started spotting. I also have to go to the bathroom more than usual

Well, you might be. It's hard to say with depo, since you are suppposed to have less peroids, I would go to te dector, maybe have a blood test, to see if you are pregnant.
I highly suggest using a different method of B.C.....I have heard so many horrible stories about what depo has done to different women. I suggest taking the pill, and setting an alarm early in the morning, then waking up taking a sip of water, and your pill, and go back to sleep. Pretty easy. I heard oral contraceptives are the safest method on your body. Depo hasn't been around long, and I have heard about way to many problems with it... o.O

that helps i just didn't know if i could get pregant this soon